• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Totaled my SRT 10

my condolences man, thats is terrible but hey, at least you are ok and insurance is enabling you to pick up another.

That being said, did you get to buy it back?

I'd love the hood for my 04 hemi sport. And if its a 6 speed and you don't use it I would be interested in that too.

Either way glad you are ok.

I did get to keep the truck, but not parting it out. I'm either going to sell the truck as a whole or just keep in for a future project.

Only 3057 were built in 04. My truck has low miles on it, so I figure if I don't get my asking price, I'll just store it away. The same engine by itself is selling for 8-14k.

Understandable. They are cool trucks and as you mentioned quite rare.

Have you considered finding a used reg cab and converting it using your parts into an SRT-10?

Already ahead of you. : )
It one of the reason I decided to keep it.

My cab, bed, and drive trains ok,
Just need a few fenders front facial, radiator support, and worst case a frame.
Figured I'll buy a good use shorted real cheap and move all my parts to the new frame, and use the what I need off the donor truck.

I already have 5 extra wheels and tire I bought a couple years ago.

wreck

Glad your OK, stuff can be replaced,& be carefull driving back from the lone star state.

sorry about your truck and glad you are ok.given the speed you said you were going and what you hit(several times),there is not that much visable damage.i guess that shows dodge trucks really are "RAM" tough.

Already ahead of you. : )
It one of the reason I decided to keep it.

I didn't think it looked that bad. I bet you could pick up a clean regular cab for a decent price or even something that's been lightly wrecked. How cool would it be to have a SRT-10 that you don't feel bad about customizing a bit here and there!

Hey Bubba, forgot you were on this forum and just seeing this post. Sorry about the truck, Glad you were OK and also glad you bought another SRT-10. If these guys would drive one we would have a lot of SRT-10 owners on here.

The replacement SRT 10

They are very addictive.
My garage look very sad the 6 days between wrecking old one and bring this one home.

I don't kiss and tell, but I made enough on my old truck to buy this one, and pay for my all body work and paint on my Dodge Coronet. I love that little green lizard. I almost lost my poker face when they told me how much I was getting.

Cool part is the truck I found only had 8,000 miles on it, and is spotless. It belonged to an old guy in Arizonia, who only took it out to car shows.

Here's my new parts runner.

SRT1.jpg
[/IMG]

SRT.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like you came out ahead. A SRT 10 classic muscle car would be incredible.

Im glad you made out ok, thats a nice looking new parts runner!

Nobody got hurt, that's the main thing. Good luck friend.

Auto Transport Service
Back