• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman5980

Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to tade 15x7-15x8 AR TT2 215 fronts 275 rear for a set of rally or black wheels and tires. I have BFG TA tires with approx 80% tread. Wheels are polished with no dings. Looking to trade for same condition with Approx same tire life. Open to all offers. Not sure on BS, they came with the car when bought. Car is a 68 Coronet 440. Located in Alexandria VA
Pics available on request

Last edited:
Looking to tade 15x7-15x8 AR TT2 215 fronts 275 rear for a set of rally or black wheels and tires. I have BFG TA tires with approx 80% tread. Wheels are polished with no dings. Looking to trade for same condition with Approx same tire life. Open to all offers. Not sure on BS, they came with the car when bought. Car is a 68 Coronet 440. Located in Alexandria VA
Pics available on request

I know this is old, but would you be interested in a set of american racing centerline wheels? Mint condition, Rears 15x8 with bf goodrich radial t/as on them, fronts 15x7 with 255 bf goodrich radial t/as. Car is a 73 roadrunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back