• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transporter - Shipper - Packing referrals needed

ZooKypr

Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right forum as I thought there was a forum on Transporters.

Long story short......I am selling sheetmetal...fenders, hood, quarter panels and I do not want to be involved in the packaging and shipping as the buyer. As I don't have the means, supplies and access to proper equipment and I also have physical issues. I am looking for referrals of companies and or members who transport, package & ship sheetmetal I described who will act as a third party on behalf of the buyer. Trying to sell these items and assist buyers with ways of obtaining it.
Thanks in advance.

Get a swap stall at Carlisle, thousands of buyer.

you or the seller will pay dearly for someone to prep for shipping may just kill the sale on the panel.

I thought about your quarter panel but shipping across the country will end that thought.

I use to but I am disabled and can't do it. I was willing to have someone bring it up for me but people don't want to wait 8 weeks. And I would only do it if its prepaid. But thanks for the suggestion,

Shipping alone will kill most of the deals on large items these days let alone paying someone to actually package them… I agree with getting them to a show and Carlisle is not that long of a wait when finding new FIFTY YEAR OLD PARTS. Good luck with selling them.

Auto Transport Service
Back