• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI Headers and exhaust

RVW

Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Who is good to deal with on buying TTI headers and exhaust from? Best pricing etc.

Go through TTI themselves there's no discount buying them anywhere else I did all the legwork my whole system is $1500 headers H pipe and tailpipes . Give me a call if you have any questions Rick

I bought from Mancini Racing no cheaper. I bought Flowmaster 50 series kinda noisy. Been told standard mufflers they supply are quieter? Another member could chime in on this. I didn't use TTI headers so I had to add a pipe to connect h part of pipe. 3" system on my 65 Dodge fit no problem.

1965 Dodge 011.JPG

TTi prices are all the same. The best you can do is get free shipping. Chicago connection is where I bought my headers

Got them direct, and I paid more. $1000 to the door, ceramic polished. Headers only. They seemed annoyed on the phone. I recommend an FBBO Vendor.

Mine are the 440-200c4 2 inch primary 3 1/2 collector ceramic coated non polished $892 to my door

Auto Transport Service
Back