• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI Headpipes and H pipe with HP manifolds

casey henson

Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Well I have to say I am extremely impressed and very pleased with these pipes and the complete set up. I took a chance with the HP manifolds not knowing for certain if they would work on this car and then had TTI make some pipes to fit a car that didn't come with these manifolds. In the end I am going to end up with a fantastic exhaust system that I would have never have guessed would fit on this car.

The TTI head pipes and H-pipe were not perfect but damn close. I am extremely happy how the head pipes turned out and find it hard to believe that they can make these pipes fit so well as complicated as they are. The drivers side head pipe is a work of art! I had to cut out and modify a section of the drivers side H-pipe but that didn't hurt my feeling any considering how nice the rest fit.

IMG_3185.JPG
IMG_3186.JPG
IMG_3175.JPG

Last edited:
I am pretty much done for now. I might put on some tail pipes later if and when I get the smaller gas tank.

IMG_3229.jpg

hoping this will wake up the 400 a bit. Should breath a little better than this...

IMG_3158.JPG

hoping this will wake up the 400 a bit. Should breath a little better than this...

View attachment 1324120
Too give you an idea how much better it is breathing now. With the old manifolds and single two inch pipe I had the idle mixture screws set at 1-1/2 turn out. Now with the new manifolds and pipes I had the take the idle screws down to 1/2 turn out. It is moving an incredible amount more air at idle now. honestly I was shocked it took that much to get the idle mixture right again.

Suggest you replace gas tank to a 74 model to extend exhaust out the rear. Exhaust gas below the chassis while sitting in traffic is unpleasant and allot quitter.

Auto Transport Service
Back