• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn signal steering column camber switch - help to source needed

MFP

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
Hi , my 1972 satellite sebring + has all standard steering column , I purchased what I thought was the correct camber switch as the original had snapped / plastic life expired and would " lock " upwards for right hand turns but would not " lock" down ( had to be held down ) to activate for left hand turns , when the new switch arrived it was slightly different - que minor modification - to begin with it worked fine , but now its snapped like the original , can anyone guide me to a source for the correct switch please ? I have a non tilt column but I also have an emergency ( hazards ) switch I can press so all 4 turn signals work at the same time. I've looked and looked but it seems the ones I've seen are all very similar.
Any help appreciated
Many thanks for reading
Greg

Look up Old Car Parts Northwest they list several TS switches from $40 to $80 and replacement cams for $9.
I have bought from them for the early A's and B's and they make/sale very good TS switches.You will have to look under Dodge instead of Plymouth.

Last edited:
Right then , now I've caught up ...
Many thanks for your suggestions and I'll be ordering the correct cambre switch ..
Thanks again your time / replies and suggestions greatly appreciated ...

To follow up and close my thread - I've messaged Daniel and he has identified the problem and I'll be ordering from him in the next few days . Thanks again for your replies- b body forum = problem solved .
Greatly appreciated as always .
Cheers and regards
Greg

Auto Transport Service
Back