• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner turn signal switch

69roadrunner383

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
I need to replace the turn signal switch in my automatic column shift Roadrunner. I have an eight wire connector, I can only seem to locate a seven wire replacement. Does anyone know where I can find the correct 8 wire replacement? Thanks for any help.

The two small reds are only for the key switch buzzer circuit.....unless that switch is fitted you don't need them.

All the nos ones I have and had are 7 wire. If you find out why there is 8 I would like to know...

I need to replace the turn signal switch in my automatic column shift Roadrunner. I have an eight wire connector, I can only seem to locate a seven wire replacement. Does anyone know where I can find the correct 8 wire replacement? Thanks for any help.
As I recall there is 7 wires in a 8 cavity plug for manual or automatic. The 8th wire is for the gear shift light with the automatic. You will need to transfer that into the new connector.

DO NOT get any replacement that has the yellow cam! They are soft junk and will fail.
20211030_173829.jpg
20211030_162650.jpg
20211030_162714.jpg

@Slantsixdan sells reproduction switches made by a Chrysler supplier. Been happy with my replacement that was installed three years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back