• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows that you've binge watched.

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Sometimes the wife and I will binge watch during dinner and just after. Sometimes 2 episodes a night.
If we are feeling lazy on a weekend day, we will watch more. Shows like:
Person of Interest.
Longmire.
Justified.
Banshee.
Ozark.
The Mentalist.
The Blacklist.
Rescue Me.
The Walking Dead.
Breaking Bad.
Better call Saul.
Yellowstone and their spinoffs 1883 and 1923.
Blue Bloods.
Chicago Fire.
Sneaky Pete.
Hell on Wheels.
Mad Men.
Some we watch to the end of the run. Some lose their flavor and we abandon them. Something about Mad Men just caused me to tune out.
What shows have you enjoyed?

Mayans was good also.
Yellowstone
BlueBloods

Dang, I missed another one. Awhile back we would watch:
How I met your Mother.
Seinfeld.

Yeah, I was thinking of the shows that have already run and you've bought the DVDs or watched previously aired episodes through some streaming service.
I liked The Mentalist but after awhile, it fell out of favor.
I never got into Game of Thrones like many people did. We liked The Sopranos and Six Feet Under, both originally on HBO.

I like a few different shows....wife & I binge watched these;

The Blacklist
Stargate - I like how so many other planets look like Canadian cities and forests. :rolleyes:
Ragnarok - Season 3 was just released
Rust Bros - watched that series 3 times now.

Wife loves watching the Vampire Diaries and other ghoulish stuff like that. :lol:

I tried starting to watch older shows from the 70's that I enjoyed back then, but they just don't translate these days.

Most of mine have been mentioned, mostly by my friend KD. :thumbsup:
I'll say it again - Justified and Better Call Saul are the two best-produced + written series
I've ever witnessed in my 60+ years.
I was also a Longmire junky to the extreme, including active participation in the group that
worked to save that series when it eventually got picked up by Netflix.
Hell on Wheels similarly was so very well produced and written; I actually was sad to see
that one end.

I will add that the wife has command of the TV most evenings and it's a peripheral thing for me
(the web junkie me, that is), so she watches stuff while crocheting and I catch whatever it is
out of the corner of my eye - unless it's actually a really good series.
She always is asking me what series to try next (guess she thinks I research such things better),
but ultimately she controls the remote.
Right now, it's that Ray Donovan series, so it's a peripheral for me. It's ok, I guess...
She really liked Supernatural also. Meh, I guess it was ok.

The wife and I watch Red Dwarf. Its a goofy British sci-fi. We might watch 2 episodes on a given night. Other than that, I do not watch much tv. She likes cooking shows and will binge watch stuff like Peaky Blinders, the Queens Gambit, and Breaking Bad. There are some others in there but these were her favs.

Yeah, I was thinking of the shows that have already run and you've bought the DVDs or watched previously aired episodes through some streaming service.
I liked The Mentalist but after awhile, it fell out of favor.
I never got into Game of Thrones like many people did. We liked The Sopranos and Six Feet Under, both originally on HBO.
I tried watching The Sopranos for the first time last year, I got through season 1 episode 6 and was bored out of my mind. Does it get better? Should I give it anther shot? Or is it a case of if I don't like the first several episodes, I won't like the rest?

Also, Dexter was a good series, definitely worth a binge watch.

I listen to podcasts while I work. I binge listened to
Gunsmoke
Six shooter
Have gun will travel
Dragnet
Green hornet

I watch very little TV, but I did get into watching Vikings on Netflix after downloading an episode to watch on the airplane.

Last winter recouping from surgery for 6 weeks, revisited the old days watching the Rockford Files and the 3 TV movie they made in the 90's, Highway Patrol mostly to see the old mopars and other cars of the era, Peter Gunn, Richard Diamond, Wild-Wild-West. Too bad Longmire was cancelled, thought that was a cool series. Just finished Justified last night and they set that up for a new round with Raylan's old cousin Boyd from the initial series; but hear the show's return is questionable. Well, the writer's strike has a lot in limbo including 1923 I'm hoping to watch someday..

Auto Transport Service
Back