• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows that you've binge watched.

Bringing this one back up....I wasn't really into the 'streaming' thing much, but after being sidelined at home due to an injury and then realizing that as Amazon Prime members we have access to their streaming content, I was hooked....
The great thing is you can watch commercial-free episodes in order until you can't hold your eyelids open!
Some of my recent "binge watches"---
Magnum PI---the real one.
Keeping Up Appearances---a "britcom" not likely popular or even known of by most here.
Heat of the Night, Sanford and Son, Hunter, Married With Children..and the latest addition, Miami Vice. One of my all-timers.

Bringing this one back up....I wasn't really into the 'streaming' thing much, but after being sidelined at home due to an injury and then realizing that as Amazon Prime members we have access to their streaming content, I was hooked....
The great thing is you can watch commercial-free episodes in order until you can't hold your eyelids open!
Keeping Up Appearances---a "britcom" not likely popular or even known of by most here.
Heat of the Night, Sanford and Son, Hunter, Married With Children..and the latest addition, Miami Vice. One of my all-timers.
Keeping Up Appearances...loved that show!

Wow.....you went back into the way back machine!

Injury? What the heck happened?

Wow.....you went back into the way back machine!

Injury? What the heck happened?
My pull-down attic ladder failed. A rung twisted causing me to slip and fall about 8 feet to the concrete floor...landed on my side and jacked my knee up pretty good from the way I twisted as I fell. The silver lining....I landed about 2" away from the OEM Chrysler starter motor that was laying on the floor...I'da hit that, I'd be in the hospital with a busted back:eek:

That sucks *** from the top of the crack.
Remember falling when we were in our 20s? We'd sometimes just laugh and look at the scratch heal right away as we watched.

You have good taste.
Keeping up appearances is very good.
In The heat of the night is a favorite of mine

That sucks *** from the top of the crack.
Remember falling when we were in our 20s? We'd sometimes just laugh and look at the scratch heal right away as we watched.
Those were the days!

The shows I binged watched
Cold War Motors
The Sopranos

Shows I watched until they (Jumped the Shark)
Game of Thrones
Walking dead
Vikings
Sons of Anarchy

A HBO series that I thought was absolutely brilliant was THE WIRE.

A well written police drama about the inner city ghetto drug trade in
Baltimore.
It’s VERY realistic,well acted with great characters.
Gets into political,police,union corruption.
Take a minute and watch this trailer!

Auto Transport Service
Back