• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows that you've binge watched.

Perry Mason - you can watch the whole series and the way the shows are formatted you don’t know who done-it until the last minute. Go back to watch them again a year later and although the plot and characters are familiar I can’t remember who “done-it” at the end so it’s just as intriguing as ever. Plus old Lt. Tragg is a hoot and all the old cars are interesting.

I get bummed out that I can't even keep up with my (2) favorite Youtube channels, VGG and Nick's Garage. Just not enough time between work, family and commitments to watch much TV. Maybe I'll have more time in 5 years, 11 days and 16 hours when I'm eligible for the "R" word lol.
Last thing I binge watched was Mecum Spring 2023 when I was in bed for a few days with the flu.
I'm looking forward to having more time available one day. Not for watching TV, but for doing more of the constructive things I love.

I like a few different shows....wife & I binge watched these;

The Blacklist
Stargate - I like how so many other planets look like Canadian cities and forests. :rolleyes:
Ragnarok - Season 3 was just released
Rust Bros - watched that series 3 times now.

Wife loves watching the Vampire Diaries and other ghoulish stuff like that. :lol:

I tried starting to watch older shows from the 70's that I enjoyed back then, but they just don't translate these days.
I watched ragnorok and enjoyed it. Sad that season 3 is the end.

Perry Mason - you can watch the whole series and the way the shows are formatted you don’t know who done-it until the last minute. Go back to watch them again a year later and although the plot and characters are familiar I can’t remember who “done-it” at the end so it’s just as intriguing as ever. Plus old Lt. Tragg is a hoot and all the old cars are interesting.
Pretty shocking to see Raymond Burr get bigger and bigger with time, too...

To me, a binge watch is where you sit down and watch continously until you either go to bed and pick up the next morning or reach the end. During covid, I binge-watched walking dead. It was ruined for me with the 7th(?) Season, wherever the 7 year jump ahead was. It killed it for me. I think that was their point?

I may have missed it but I didn’t see ”Fargo” on here yet .
it was somewhat based on the movie. Well done show.
billy Bob Thornton was in the first season.

altered carbon (1st season Not the 2nd)
silo
game of thrones all 14 seasons
hunting for atlantis
invasion
foundation
below deck
just to name a few..

To me, a binge watch is where you sit down and watch continously until you either go to bed and pick up the next morning or reach the end. During covid, I binge-watched walking dead. It was ruined for me with the 7th(?) Season, wherever the 7 year jump ahead was. It killed it for me. I think that was their point?
The Walking Dead was a show that I really loved. It was one of the few that drew me in and that I was anxious to see every week. I watched the "aftershow" where they had actors and producers talking about the episode and various behind the scenes issues.
I read the comics that the show was based on so I had an idea of what was coming. The show wasn't a direct path from the comics, there were some differences but there were a lot of similarities.
The season 7 did turn off a lot of viewers. They had to build drama for the upcoming "All out war" storyline and to do that, they focused on the characters getting bullied and oppressed in every episode. It was like watching your favorite sports team getting their *** kicked in every game.
For me, my interest in the show fell off a cliff in season 9 when Rick Grimes left. You can't lose the main character and still maintain the same ratings and level of interest. Rick was the leader, he was in the show from the very start. Up until then, I eagerly watched each show as it aired or a half hour later so I could FF through ads using the DVR. After Rick/Andrew Lincoln left, I still watched but just wasn't as invested as before.

The Fall with Gillian Anderson is one I binged on when recovering from shoulder surgery.

Las Vegas(gets kinda meh at the end and then they cancel the show abrubptly, no real end)

Duck Dynasty is so stupid, and yet so wholesome, I will leave it on in the background sometimes.

Otherwise I will only sit and watch older stuff from the 70's or maybe 80's depending.
Yeah I liked 'Las Vegas' mid 90's series too,
midday sometimes reruns, it was on like marathons, every so often
'Danny & Mike, or Milinda' characters were the best
most the girls were hot too, some good county music artists/guests too
one of the rare shows both my dad & I like to watch

'Duck Dynasty' was good comedic relief
always a good message at the ends too, when the whole family would
sit down together for a killer looking big meal, lots of deep-fried stuff
& the game they had shot

I prefer old shows too

the Orginal 'Las Vegas' wasn't too bad' either,
actor Robert Ulrich (spell ?) private eye deal
drove a baby bird 55' T-bird IIRC, lots of action & fights

Perry Mason
Lol, with my memory now I can watch a show I saw 3 months ago and not remember much of it. Yet, if I watch Vanishing Point, remember all of it including the dialog. Well have watched it probably 20 times starting when I was 16.

Perry Mason was a hoot; that poor schmuck DA lost every damn case. Ya’d think they’d a let him win just ONCE? Surprised the city didn’t fire his ***..

Wife and I just finished watching Grimm from start to finish.
Game of thrones three times
Sopranos a few times
Dexter a few times
Ozark was a cool show I binge 6-7 episodes once in a while
Liked Justified and cant wait to see a spin-off with Boyd
For laughs you cant beat Third Rock From The Sun and Seinfeld
Sons Of Anarchy is mildly entertaining and I catch a few episodes in a row once in a while.
I like Leave It To Beaver for some wholesome family values .

I have all these shows on DVR with some whole seasons or half a dozen episodes of each
Sitting here watching Murder She Wrote right now.

Gus

Only two. Yellowstone and Wednesday. You can call me Mr. Gay for liking Wednesday but I love all things Addams. I especially liked the episodes done by Tim Burton.

Never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, GOT, etc.

You can call me Mr. Gay for liking Wednesday
People might call you that for other reasons, Steve.

1 laugh 5.gif

No, just the Wednesday thing. Mostly continuing TV series make me think of soap operas. "Tune in next week when we see if Mary has her baby." I just now thought I was watching a movie on Netflix called The Haunting of Hill House. As soon as I figured out it was a series I turned it off.

Last edited:
A lot of the Walking Dead was filmed in Ga, with much of that near the small town of Woodbury, which Im about 20 minutes from. So, when y'all see all them pine trees and kudzu, know you are in the Heart of Dixie.

Auto Transport Service
Back