• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows that you've binge watched.

s-l400.jpg

Efram Zimbalist Jr - THE FBI

My modern-day attempt at joining that organization:
IMG_20230912_171642386.jpg
Couldn't get them to stop laughing long enough to answer me....

I highly recommend Ted Lasso. I did not know if I'd like it. I was hooked on the first episode and It is now one of my favorites. Unfortunately only on appleTV. Great cast and story.

Last edited:
A lot of the Walking Dead was filmed in Ga, with much of that near the small town of Woodbury, which Im about 20 minutes from. So, when y'all see all them pine trees and kudzu, know you are in the Heart of Dixie.
In 2021, the wife and I went on a tour through Sonoia, Georgia. The town of Woodbury is their center of the town.

Wife and I just finished watching Grimm from start to finish.
Game of thrones three times
Sopranos a few times
Dexter a few times
Ozark was a cool show I binge 6-7 episodes once in a while
Liked Justified and cant wait to see a spin-off with Boyd
For laughs you cant beat Third Rock From The Sun and Seinfeld
Sons Of Anarchy is mildly entertaining and I catch a few episodes in a row once in a while.
I like Leave It To Beaver for some wholesome family values .

I have all these shows on DVR with some whole seasons or half a dozen episodes of each
Sitting here watching Murder She Wrote right now.

Gus

Oh I forgot about Grimm - I really like that show.

Ted Lasso was another amazing one, I dont like soccer - but the show really isnt about soccer/football....so much more too it.

I typically wont watch any series where I am rooting for them to continue to brake the law. Sons of Anarchy, Myans, Breaking Bad etc.... I guess I am somewhat of a prude. I am just starting to watch Entourage and Sopranos for the first time.

I like to watch in the morning after my shower reruns of the nanny ( imo Fran Drescher looks stunningly beautiful) just finished the umbrella academy, band of brothers, the witcher ( mostly because I love the witcher 3 game) the big bang theory, the Flintstones ( in Spanish with the original translation from the 60s is hilarious in Spanish) Dr. House, Locke and key, and some others.

Wife and I just finished watching Grimm from start to finish.
Game of thrones three times
Sopranos a few times
Dexter a few times
Ozark was a cool show I binge 6-7 episodes once in a while
Liked Justified and cant wait to see a spin-off with Boyd
For laughs you cant beat Third Rock From The Sun and Seinfeld
Sons Of Anarchy is mildly entertaining and I catch a few episodes in a row once in a while.
I like Leave It To Beaver for some wholesome family values .

I have all these shows on DVR with some whole seasons or half a dozen episodes of each
Sitting here watching Murder She Wrote right now.

Gus
'Third Rock from the Sun' was a great comedic show
John Lithgow has great range
always made me laugh
it was on one of the oldies stations here just a few months ago
DVR'd later watched most all the episodes,
they'd have like 4 a night for a while

'Third Rock from the Sun' was a great comedic show
John Lithgow has great range
always made me laugh
it was on one of the oldies stations here just a few months ago
DVR'd later watched most all the episodes,
they'd have like 4 a night for a while
To say John Lithgow has a great range is an understatement. Just look at the two different rolls as Dick on Third Rock and Arthur as the Trinity killer on Dexter

Gus

Adam 12.

Don’t know if it’s technically binge watching, but one on of the sub channels has two episodes on at 5pm.
Classic cop show and it’s worth watching to see the cars. For me it’s good enough to watch even if you have seen them before.

New respect for Jenna Ortega. The actress that plays Wednesday. In this scene, Wednesday plays "Paint It Black" by the Stones. The actress took cello lessons to make her performance look real. I think she did a pretty good job. But the big thing is she just told Disney to knock it off with all the DEI crap. She was hired to take over the Pirates of the Caribbean. She said to cut out all this diversity preaching or find someone else.

I forgot one of my prior favorites.
There was a cable station that would play 4 episodes a day, one day a week.
That was a show that was better when you watched a few in a row. The "juice" of the action can be hard to get back into if you watched it once a week.
The tempo of the show was often fast paced and engaging. It wasn't realistic but it was entertaining.

On You Tube, late at night when me chores be done:

Highway Patrol (LOVE the late 50s cars)
Dragnet
The Untouchables

Not a TV person and so the list is short.
Fake or Fortune
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Big Sky
The Outer Limits
The Twilight Zone

They show reruns of American Pickers on Defy TV (free digital) and I can't get away from it. They show it almost all day once a week.

If Gunsmoke ran all day it would be the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back