• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB two Bf Goodrich Radial TA's 295-50-15 tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Looking for these two tires for a reasonable price. Thanks.

Ghost.

I have some 315/50's I would sell at a reasonable price mint condition.
They may not fit though...

They will fit. I have 10" wheels that are backspaced to the exact center of the rear wheel well tubbed area. I can fit 15" wide under there of section width and 13" of tread. Those 315's are like 12 wide? 27 1/4 tall? no sweat. How much?

I see a lot of 325-50's and 315-60's no 315-50's for sale new anywhere. How old are they? How much tread left? Pictures please. I'm interested. lol.

I'll PM you with more info and pictures.
Hopefully we can work something out.

Well Don was wrong about the size.
Ghost still needs tires...

I have 2 brand new BFG 275 60 15 located in RI if that helps.
A little taller and not as wide.
Also have 2. 225 70 15 for the fronts. Also new.

You said BFG tires but didn't say which model of tire. Are you trying to match lettering or tread patterns ?

No. Would like two 295-50-15 and two 225-70-15 for the front.
You probably already know this, but those 225's on the front will be about an inch taller than the 295's on the rear.

You probably already know this, but those 225's on the front will be about an inch taller than the 295's on the rear.
Bingo- my goal was the 27” range. But then disc conversion has made my goal of OEM steelies ( have 4 of those from Year One too) quite the challenge.
Probably going the 17” Magnum 500 route.

215/65-15's work well with the 295/50's, these are stretched a bit on an 8" rim
1657205752767.png

What do you want for them?
Let me check w my shop and see if they want them first. I’d like to get as close to list as possible- over the 6 month time limit so I can’t return. Maybe deduct shipping costs?
Shame as I was in Woodstock last weekend.

Let me check w my shop and see if they want them first. I’d like to get as close to list as possible- over the 6 month time limit so I can’t return. Maybe deduct shipping costs?
Shame as I was in Woodstock last weekend.
That would have been ideal. lol. I can wait till you make another trip. I was looking to put 29" on the back and 26" tall on the front.

So you are looking specifically for T/A radials. It helps to give more info on what you are trying to accomplish like rim sizing, brakes etc... or just ESP I guess...

So you are looking specifically for T/A radials. It helps to give more info on what you are trying to accomplish like rim sizing, brakes etc... or just ESP I guess...
What part of the title to this thread didn't you understand?

WTB two Bf Goodrich Radial T/A 295-50-15 tires.​

Just kidding, you're right I changed it this morning.....thanks! :bananaweed:

I have a set I would trade for a new set of MT 275/60/15 ET S/S drag radials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back