• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh oh..theres gonna Bee trouble..

That is one of the nicer looking Chargers ive seen. The black with the tinted windows makes it look great.

I like the idea. It is what the magazine writers begged for. Big V8 in a RWD car.
I agree with Darius: Few of us "armchair" QBs are the targeted demographic.
Kwityerbitchen.:headbang:

I didn't grow up in the 60's so I guess I never developed the attachment to the names as you guys did but I could care less what they call it. I worry more about what it is capable of and if it serves my purposes then its name...dart, superbee...call it Jacob I don't worry about it. In this day and age marketers will call it Jesus if it sells to religious folk. Remember the muscle cars as they were and realize that today we are in a world of profits, sales, and greed. I guess my point is ignore it if it bothers you but its not worth raising the blood pressure.

Simple fact: We are the minority and we don't make their sales figures matter.

Fact : They were just as Greedy in the Sixtys as they are now... they have just figured out more ways to get your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They were not just making muscle cars..... because they liked making cars. The mighty $$$ is the motive in most all cases of manufacturing . There will always be major greed in the earth my Mopar friend !

Fact : They were just as Greedy in the Sixtys as they are now... they have just figured out more ways to get your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They were not just making muscle cars..... because they liked making cars. The mighty $$$ is the motive in most all cases of manufacturing . There will always be major greed in the earth my Mopar friend !

I agree with your statement. I think its gotten worse though...by far.

Auto Transport Service
Back