• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vacation in the USA

mopar6976

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi there i am on vacation in the USA in june. Does anybody know some moparmeets or some cool dragrace-events in the areas around new york or pittsburgh??? Please let me know......

June 24-25, nostalgic drag race/car show at MIR. buds creek, maryland ...... not that far from where you are ! ... Great event put on by BOT (best of times nostagia drag race association) ...

For us in Germany it is a long way though, because you can cross the whole country from north to south in about 9 hours.........:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:
But let`s see what i can do, i have to talk to my friends in pittsburgh what they think about a trip to that car show or if it would be better for me to rent a car. What about some nendra races? I think they take place in the new jersey area or am i wrong?

July 8-10 is the Mopar Nationals in Carlisle PA. Too late for you?

JUNE 4 AND JUNE 18TH lebanon valley, ny upstate ny is our NENDRA RACING EVENT. ALOT OF MOPARS.
JUNE 26TH WE RACE AT ISLAND DRAGWAY IN NJ. GREAT MEADOWS,NJ.

Auto Transport Service
Back