• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of 68 Charger slant six

when people are dragging rusted to death '68-'70 Chargers out of swamps and asking $20k+....give him the $25 and bring it home...based on condition of course.

Thanks for all the input guys. I really do appreciate it. This **** only comes around once in a long while for sure. I always read about people finding great cars, bout time one came my way.
Did you get it?

I can only go by the books I have. as I see they might not be correct.

Understand. There’s a lot info out there that is correct, mostly correct, kinda correct and incorrect.

Credible research brings about new information all the time. Trust but verify.

Understand. There’s a lot info out there that is correct, mostly correct, kinda correct and incorrect.

Credible research brings about new information all the time. Trust but verify.
I got my info from a Galen book. You should contact him if you have different information.

If you do the buy the car (I assume you mean don't buy the car) you will regret it the rest of your live, BUY IT!!!
sorry not trying to be a damn grammar NAZI
I doubt that doesn't even make sense in Spanish :poke:

Smiley Huh -johnny depp-.jpg

I got my info from a Galen book. You should contact him if you have different information.

the white books are great references as well as GG. There are others in the hobby besides GG that do independent research and documentation. Many people and references exits.

Many references do it for no cost. Some do it for money.

No one person is or can be a definite reference or expert. Factory documents are critical to accurate information.

back in the 80-90-s i personally saw several slant 6 chargers get scrapped.
69/70 versions and Both of them were manuals.

also,i saw a lot of 318/6 cars get swapped over to r/t stats.
if it were me,id leave it as is,a survivor.

I bumped up my offer. I guess he's getting a few then will make a decision. He likes mine because I live close to him and promised I'd leave it alone. Just clean it up and drive it.

Man if he’s asking 25k and you miss out on that car over a few grand, you will kick yourself forever! That car is worth the 25k if you want it then drop the 25k on the counter in front of him and own that car! Trust me they get 20k for rusted junk now adays! You’ll save 2-3k buying that car in just bolts and misc missing hardware alone! Go get it done with a trailer and 25k lol.

And he’s already getting multiple
Offers! This is how someone comes in and snags the car! I’ve seen it before someone drops a few grand more and gets the ride! Get that car!

91 r/t is right, show up with 20k, and a trailer, bargain with the owner and buy the car, if you want it do not over think this, someone with this plan will show up and win that car, if you want of course.

Last edited:
I like it. Buy it now. Someone else will if you don't.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back