• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of 68 Charger slant six

Got it. That is he sold me the car. He had higher offers but liked mine because we are going to keep it intact. I'll post some more pics when I get it loaded on the trailer tomorrow. Can't believe what a time capsule this thing is. It's his mom's car that she bought new off the lot.

Congrats!!!

CELEBRATION dance.gif

Awesome!! Hope to see it at Spring Fling, assuming we ever have another Spring Fling....

Got it. That is he sold me the car. He had higher offers but liked mine because we are going to keep it intact. I'll post some more pics when I get it loaded on the trailer tomorrow. Can't believe what a time capsule this thing is. It's his mom's car that she bought new off the lot.
Congrats on getting the car,my mom bought a Charger new off the lot too,but hers had a 440 Magnum engine!
moms Charger.jpg

Congrats! Look forward to seeing more pictures.

WTG on an awesome score! We expect tons of photos!

Ok................so where are the pictures..................well...............we're waiting................tapping foot noises!

Slant 6, three on the tree, and a 150 speedo. That's wishful thinking.:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back