• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value of project Winged cars

68sportsatelliteragtop

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
I just saw the WVA Superbird was sold. I didn't catch the sale price but guess it may have been around the 20K mark. Anybody else remember seeing this one at Carlisle in 2007? Even in that inflated market, I didn't think he was going to get his asking price of 140K!

Attachments

• IMG_5164.jpg
    IMG_5164.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_5165.jpg
    IMG_5165.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 775
Wow! That guy was really smokin some good sheet. :icon_rambo:

I don't think i'd even buy that if he dropped 100k lol

Thats the problem with 80% of venders there. they want way too much for thier junk. even though its a daytona

You know something is fishy if he can't invest in a good display board; looking professional vs. the written out price on the ground; I'd pass too! If it was mine, I'd get it sold for no less than 80K; it's all presentation, and professionalism!

Yeah that is the same car alright. I hope he didn't pay the asking price at Carlisle. Between the shipping, purchase price and resto that has got to be a pricey 440/4 car. What did you mean when you said the interior was perfect? Looking at pics on the site you posted, it may have been intact, but perfect?

Auto Transport Service
Back