• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vibrating new Charger EV!

Not only are they going to make phoney noise and vibrations, they are going to inform the government of any wrong doing that you have going on, and sell your personal information to anyone who wants it! I see no reason whatsoever to want to purchase a new vehicle again ever!

For an additional $50 they have a system for releasing the smell (just a hint) of burning oil into the passenger cabin. Special order aural options include tapping lifters, exhaust leaks, and rattling doors.
And you will need to do that with an automatic subscription that will auto renew itself!

For an additional $50 they have a system for releasing the smell (just a hint) of burning oil into the passenger cabin. Special order aural options include tapping lifters, exhaust leaks, and rattling doors.
Mopar must have had this option 60 years ago,because all of mine ate equipped with it!

very nice, but that's not a RED X :rolleyes:

you need to get with the program , officer :poke:
8g7eim.jpg

They probably will uses a ridiculous name on a new car with it.
Vibration.
And it will come as a truck or hatch version.
The Rattleback.

just saw a commercial for the Dodge Hornet R/T hybrid :rolleyes:

might be time to unolad your Hellcat's before the new "stigma" destroys their value

1708221903416.png

The Hellcat Challenger in the ad for the Hornet does the burnout, and the Hornet drives through the smoke like it did the burnout!

I think we all agree that if the new charger have a Hemi on it, it would be a beautiful and complete sport car, i can't deny the future of cars is electric, but not yet, most of the car enthusiasts can't deny the beauty of an hemi under the hood.

My friend works for a tire company and just delivered to a Dodge dealership. He saw the new Dodge Hornet in person, he said that the car is ugly,the back of it looks like a Toyota! Then he saw the window sticker and the price was 47k! I don't see Dodge being around much longer with offerings like this thing and the fake noise and vibration making EV Charger Daytona!

Rest assured they'll offer Chargers with ICE, but not a Hemi V-8. A twin turbo charged inline six. I hope it has a great transmission.

However,
1) what will it cost?
2) how many teething problems will they experience with their inline 6 / turbo charged inline 6?
3) how are they going to unload that two year supply of overpriced current generation Chargers sitting on dealership lots? Will most of them be sold by the time the new Charger is available to the public?

BTW, there are loads and loads of new Challengers and Ram 2500 trucks accumulating dust on dealership lots too.

Last edited:
Please, please just put a bullet in the name “Charger” and let us remember them the way they were.

But, but, "name recognition" the Marketing people say!

I say "recognized as what"?:p

:lol:

2 door, 3 door, 4 door,... :eek:

1966-Dodge-HEMI-Charger-in-Dark-Green-Metallic.-Bring-A-Trailer-1.jpg
image.jpg
rare-1971-dodge-charger-r-t-previously-owned-by-sylvester-stallone-up-for-sale-206453_1.jpg
123017-1977-Dodge-Charger-Daytona-1-e1514744280522-630x354.jpg
1985-1987-Shelby-Charger-.jpg
02c4f3578021e86ef2649c1a1cd5e2cfa82715a5-2000.jpg
IMG_20200620_185137493.jpg

If only I had a larger garage.
:steering:

Auto Transport Service
Back