• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vibrating new Charger EV!

chargervert

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
It is beyond ridiculous that the EV producers are making sound systems that replicate gasoline engine sounds, but Dodge is taking it even further with a new system that replicates the vibrations of an internal combustion engine throughout the vehicle! For decades the automotive industry has been trying to eliminate vibrations in vehicles, now Dodge is adding them to the car. This gadget filled car is not anything I would want to own. AVE is what the call the system that will make the car vibrate. If they could direct it to the passenger's side seat where your date is sitting it might have a purpose, other than that this EV Charger is the equivalent of dating a woman who fakes here orgasms with you. None of it is real!

Imagine if they invested that money in a new small block v8 aimed at efficient power.

OR

Spent the money this system will cost for every vehicle on higher end materials to reduce weight to increase efficiency. You know, because the new Chargers even going back to 2011 weigh 4500lbs. You know, like a fully equipped Imperial from the early 60's.
PROGRESS.

Jerk off makes you blind - goes blury Masterbation study.gif
:poke:

Jerk Off lady.gif

Imagine if they invested that money in a new small block v8 aimed at efficient power.

OR

Spent the money this system will cost for every vehicle on higher end materials to reduce weight to increase efficiency. You know, because the new Chargers even going back to 2011 weigh 4500lbs. You know, like a fully equipped Imperial from the early 60's.
PROGRESS.
The EV ones probably weigh 6000 pounds.

It is beyond ridiculous that the EV producers are making sound systems that replicate gasoline engine sounds, but Dodge is taking it even further with a new system that replicates the vibrations of an internal combustion engine throughout the vehicle! For decades the automotive industry has been trying to eliminate vibrations in vehicles, now Dodge is adding them to the car. This gadget filled car is not anything I would want to own. AVE is what the call the system that will make the car vibrate. If they could direct it to the passenger's side seat where your date is sitting it might have a purpose, other than that this EV Charger is the equivalent of dating a woman who fakes here orgasms with you. None of it is real!
"What's wrong with a car with a vibrator ?" she asked.

I said that it would be much more effective in the bottom of the passenger's seat!

You have to wonder where they got the idea that EV drivers want the car to vibrate. You'd think the feedback would be a resounding "no thanks". I drove an EV for work on occasions, and you get appreciate the quite and smooth ride pretty quick.

Meanwhile at Ford ....

I wonder...
I wonder if come 2027 model year there will be a new race to see who can get to the finish line fastest with rolling out a new "normal" car when they all find out half the country won't take the ev bait?
Remember the Ford SHO with the tiny Jap V8? Imagine that with modern ECU and a small, quick spool turbo. 40mpg and 350-400hp I bet with a redline at 7k., VVT, cylinder shut off like the Chargers, Modern 10 speed auto, make the car weigh a mere 3600lbs instead of 5k. Without the cost of a giant battery pack and speakers for it and a chassis to hold 6k lbs and not split open into a volcano at the first speed bump, the costs saved could go to making the entire body out of aluminum or most of it, like they did with F150. Or use some carbon fiber.
nah who am I kidding current EPA rules probably outlaw that already. Like building an 80's era size Ranger or Dakota.

Here's the article ....

WTF? Why even bother? Admit it the new direction of Dodge is nutless and snowflake bound. They have attitude if we build it you’ll buy... that’s so wrong!

I wonder...
I wonder if come 2027 model year there will be a new race to see who can get to the finish line fastest with rolling out a new "normal" car when they all find out half the country won't take the ev bait?
Remember the Ford SHO with the tiny Jap V8? Imagine that with modern ECU and a small, quick spool turbo. 40mpg and 350-400hp I bet with a redline at 7k., VVT, cylinder shut off like the Chargers, Modern 10 speed auto, make the car weigh a mere 3600lbs instead of 5k. Without the cost of a giant battery pack and speakers for it and a chassis to hold 6k lbs and not split open into a volcano at the first speed bump, the costs saved could go to making the entire body out of aluminum or most of it, like they did with F150. Or use some carbon fiber.
nah who am I kidding current EPA rules probably outlaw that already. Like building an 80's era size Ranger or Dakota.
My wife had a Taurus SHO. Damn nice car that we booth really liked. Quick as hell, yet still worked well as a family car with young kids.

As far as the vibrating EV: The only word I can think of is stupid. It adds weight to the car, uses precious battery power reducing range, is another thing that can break, and is totally unnecessary.

I recently drove a Volvo EV. Look, it was nice and quiet, had excellent acceleration and worked nicely to drive around. Of course, we had to plan our route so we could charge it, not something I like at all. I think the car market will very soon have a large "correction" back to ICE cars. The infrastructure isn't ready yet. For now, I will stick to my V8 classic cars - I like those much better!

No compelling need for any of this junk.

Can you turn it off?

...or better yet, option it out?

Dodge will follow Fords abomination of their Mustang, with an improved abomination with their new Charger.

If they stay in business.

Auto Transport Service
Back