• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Air Install Cost

I’ve been talking with CVF, and I think the Beast system will allow me to keep the clutch fan. Probably going to go ahead with that one on black. Hope there is enough room!!!

the Beast system will allow me to keep the clutch fan.
Here's the maxed out Beast, with AC, PS, WP, and ALT
440-SERPENTINE-AC-1__51161.1522160704.jpg

I am going with a fan and shroud assembly my vendor recommended.
With only 3" of space, I was limited, but he recommended this one regardless.
The Wraptor/Max Performance dual 12" fans and shroud assembly is 3½" deep, so no go.
output(4).jpg
Screenshot_20200902-112059_Outlook.jpg

So, you don’t think I’ll be able to use my clutch fan?

So, you don’t think I’ll be able to use my clutch fan?
With the Beast, I really don't know. I changed out the radiator AND I'm using a different pulley system.
I'd put it all together and see, but be prepared to have to use a different fan.

I saw this on Classic Auto Air, and wanted to know if that might work on My 69 Bee? It would be a nicer factory look, rather than vents under the dash. Anybody ever seen that done?

The Vintage Air system uses flexible conduit that attaches to round connections on the back of the AC vents. It doesn't know what it's connected to, but you'd have to be able to connect the conduit to those vents in the picture. Maybe you could fab a manifold?

Auto Transport Service
Back