• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Virgin mopar owner!

Hi Thom and welcome from NY.
This will require time and patience I can assure you 1st Generation Chargers are tough to get parts for and the body parts are tricky to put together.
Best of luck and please put up pictures and start a restoration thread on the car so you can get help and suggestions.
@ODZKing is a great source of knowledge on these cars.

Good luck with the 67 Charger project

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Illinois! Sounds like you have plenty of work to do there. Shoot us some pics of all the stuff you're starting out with.

Hello everyone. Please call me Scooter67!
Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

I worked for a guy many years ago with a Golden Retriever called Scooter....please tell me this is not why you have that name... :lol:

If you need to change your UserID name, now is the time to say so....let me know.

Welcome to the site!! And it wouldn't hurt to start a build thread or one asking questions in the appropriate forum. You'll get a lot more attention and help there than in the Welcome Wagon.....

Lol.......that dog should be called slider. Yes I agree Cranky. When I start to hit specific problems I will post in the appropriate forum. Thanks guys!

Lol.......that dog should be called slider. Yes I agree Cranky. When I start to hit specific problems I will post in the appropriate forum. Thanks guys!

I think Dragster would be more appropriate.

:welcome: Good project. If you have all the dash/gauges and hideaway headlight parts you will be miles ahead.
The rest is easy peasy.

Welcome from Missouri!!

:welcome: Good project. If you have all the dash/gauges and hideaway headlight parts you will be miles ahead.
The rest is easy peasy.
Actually I do have all that! Now I just need to find a good oem replacement wiring harness without remortgaging the house!

Hi Thom and welcome from NY.
This will require time and patience I can assure you 1st Generation Chargers are tough to get parts for and the body parts are tricky to put together.
Best of luck and please put up pictures and start a restoration thread on the car so you can get help and suggestions.
@ODZKing is a great source of knowledge on these cars.
I'm overwhelmed with positive welcomes and coolness of this site! Thanks a ton!

Welcome. I also have a 67 Charger and a 67 Coronet. You will find that this site is a great place to locate or get help locating parts. Also a treasure of knowledge can be found since a lot of us have done what you are going to have to do. Any pictures of your project?
:luvplace:

Auto Transport Service
Back