• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

looks to be moving up better, BUT it's still hard to tell, with out a real converter stalled up, dead stop launch, with heated up & warm tires, full throttle after launch, to actually see how well it is working under a race condition, not just a Sunday drive cruising around the block...LOL... etc... Hint hint, Wink wink, he he ha ha !!

Yeah, I know. Hopefully the converter will go in this weekend. I wanted to do it this week but had to do ball joints, hubs u-joints rotors and pads on the truck. Work truck comes first. I was just showing off the front shocks in the video. Doesn't quite move as much from a dead stop on the track.

cool stuff bobtile, I can relate on the other projects or priorities... But still keep the videos coming, I'll keep throwing in my $0.02 cents too...LOL...

cool stuff bobtile, I can relate on the other projects or priorities... But still keep the videos coming, I'll keep throwing in my $0.02 cents too...LOL...

Budnicks, you really need to get outside and get some sunlight you know. Vitamin D has to be on the low side. :grin:

I live in Calif. I get plenty of sunshine 300+ days of it, I have to stay by the phone & puter, from about 7am until 3pm PST, while I wait, I go on here, to pass the time... Vitamin D is for Dodges, I need some Vitamin P, MORE Pu--y or Plymouth infusion...LOL...

I thought you got vitamin c from the sun?

I live in Calif. I get plenty of sunshine 300+ days of it, I have to stay by the phone & puter, from about 7am until 3pm PST, while I wait, I go on here, to pass the time... Vitamin D is for Dodges, I need some Vitamin P, MORE Pu--y or Plymouth infusion...LOL...

Superstockracer needs to get his vitamins via a little blue pill.

be nice !!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going thru withdrawals, Honey hasn't been up here in over 3+ weeks now

Vitamins

Attachments

• uni.jpg
    uni.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 278
  • dollar-oysters.jpg
    dollar-oysters.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 295
I hear Pacific Oysters have a buttery flavor. Is it true, bud? ;)

Not to me, they taste like slimy salt water, I like them, but I like other sea food stuff much better... I think it's a wives-tale, about the virility thing... If they don't work on the opposite sex, it doesn't do you much good...LOL...

We have Oyster dressing every Christmas & Thanksgiving too, yummy !! old family recipe... It has a ton of butter & oyster crackers in it...

LOVE YA BUDDY.
btw. sushi at my house next weekend. you up for it with the wife?

- - - Updated - - -

UNI, FTW!!! I'll take 5 please. SHAWIIING

- - - Updated - - -

it says it's 7.56 pm from your last post here. What's the story? overtime.lol
:bs::rolling:

LOVE YA BUDDY.

That sounds great, but the wife is working and I am going to be putting my converter in. I think your plan is to keep me from putting it in because you're afraid to line up against me at the track with it in there.

Yea but mine says it was 3:56 pm here, a little latter than my average maybe, but unfortunately I don't make any OT working for myself, I was waiting for a client to respond... I quit waiting when I need to start to cook dinner... us old people eat early like 5:30...LOL...

Budnicks
Go get some air outside
It's nice outside

- - - Updated - - -

16,000+ posts wowza

Budnicks
Go get some air outside
It's nice outside

- - - Updated - - -

16,000+ posts wowza

LOL... I get plenty of outside time, I'm sure I get way more sun than most all of you guys do...

hell I'm out enjoying the sunshine here in Cali, out on my deck as I type... just envious

gotta love the Calif. weather

S UPERSTOCKRACER;910071717 said:
LOVE YA BUDDY.

- - - Updated - - -

UNI, FTW!!! I'll take 5 please. SHAWIIING

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell does FTW mean? I'm not as hip as you younguns.

Auto Transport Service
Back