• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walk around of idling Hemi

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
After getting the valves lashed and finding a video recorder that didn’t overly magnify and harshen the sound, I think this thing finally sounds pretty decent. The PO had the valves lashed down to where it almost sounded like hydraulics. Exhaust is stock Accurate.

After getting the valves lashed and finding a video recorder that didn’t overly magnify and harshen the sound, I think this thing finally sounds pretty decent. The PO had the valves lashed down to where it almost sounded like hydraulics. Exhaust is stock Accurate.

Gorgeous Car!

Agreed, just enough lifter clatter to hear the solid cam.

Sounds like a Singer - just like mine does! :thumbsup:

1663895204995.png

Sounds very familiar.
Maybe even just a touch louder at the tail pipes than mine is.

Mine definitely sits up a litle higher in the rear......stock springs and hangers as far as i know

I plan to open mine up this fall and go thru the valves as well.
Did it shortly after purchase.....but that was 8000 miles ago

Auto Transport Service
Back