• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead's new season

I don't know. I remember when the show premiered and I was thinking it would be pretty tame, and then Rick pops the little girl walker in the head and she falls over bleeding, and I thought wow... maybe they will live up to the genre a bit. After the opening of episode one of this season, with the neck slicing in the slaughter room, I think they can't do the sex in the comics, but the violence and gore they don't seem to mind.

I don't see that happening. I think Daryl will employ that big knife of his on them, before a ridiculous plot twist like that would happen.

480px-If_Daryl_dies_we_riot.jpg

I told my daughter first it was freekin vampires now its zombies what a load of garbage. Then I watched the show and I'll be damned I'm hooked.

Vampires suck. Zombies rock! I can't stand ANY vampire movie, except for the Blade series. Vampires have to be shot with a silver bullet, or stabbed through the heart with a wooden stake. Takes a bit of skill and strength for that, plus who the hell has silver bullets? Normal ammo is freakin' expensive as it is, and now I have to specialize? No thanks.

All you have to do with a zombie is stab or shoot it in the head, or crush the skull. Most people are capable and ready to stomp the undead's ***, plus most people I know have a knife or a pistol real handy!

I think I figured out what the Alexandria Safe Zone occupation is after, they're just using Rick and crew to learn how to survive, then discard them.
i also have a feeling the Alexandria crew are the one's who knocked off Noah's old neighborhood.

x2. But, I have to wonder, after the Alexandrians have exhibited their lack of walker savvy, are they really capable of that? Might be a ruse, too.

I dont know, there are the wolves that carve a W in foreheads and there is a nasty character named negan in the comics that should be showing up soon too. He is supposed to make the governor look like a saint

does anyone know about the comic book that came with the Hyundai Walking Dead Edition SUV .. my son-in-law bought the SUV and it came with a package and in it was a comic book .. someone offered my daughter $500 for it ...??.. can't find one on CR or Ebay or any info on it..

The Alexandrians are sheep, not wolves. :) There's a lot of talk about the wolves showing up in the finale, but in the comics the settlement that the ASZ represents is first swarmed by a horde of walkers and then the bad guys show up, so I'm expecting the horde to be the issue in the finale. Nagin and his crew won't show up until next season.

Here's a GREAT link for TWD fans.
It is a Google map of the Atlanta area that has all the shoot locations mapped out for the show in chronological order. Once you figure out an area you want to explore, go to the Google maps site and use "street view". Great time waster.
I find it interesting that the area they made for Alexandria is just down the street from "Shirewilt Estates" (Noah's family house) and a couple miles from the Prison set.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe....632916,-84.201965&spn=1.200565,1.175537&z=10

I want that self-righteous, sanctimonious "leader" of the ASZ and her wuss hubby to get it in the last episode.

Auto Transport Service
Back