• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead's new season

Car Nut

Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
What does everyone think?

Need a sitter?
For hire.jpg

For hire.jpg

Yup, she was quite the little junior psychotic, wasn't she?

I love Walking Dead, it's probably my favorite current show on the tube.

I'm thinking baby Judith will be going bye-bye on the season finale.

I could hardly stomach one episode, not really my thing
better use of that hour...LOL
cute young girl & kid thou, I already have 5 sisters thou

I'm from Pittsburgh, the zombie capital of the world, so there is no better use of an hour for us. :)

dead

IMG_20140708_083940142.jpg Last summer we watched from the building I was working in.(22nd floor) This is when darel and carol got in the van in Atlanta.the van actuly landed on its roof.

This season sucks. Blah, blah, blah, blah then some more blah, blah, blah, blah....

Agreed. Lame so far. Plus, they had to go PC and put in a gay love angle.

This season sucks. Blah, blah, blah, blah then some more blah, blah, blah, blah....

I love the show, the only series I know of that is followed by another series "Talking Dead" just to discuss the series.

I've been calling it the "Whinging Dead" since first season! storyline just goes in circles and listening to everyone whine and bellyache and poor and predictable acting.

My absolute favorite thing on right now is Cinemax's Banshee.

I thought this season started with a bang, then fizzled, but the last two episodes have been much better.

How awesome was Carol's Suzie Homemaker act? :)

I really like the show, but they can ditch the PC part.

- - - Updated - - -

Carol as a Suzy home maker was different. My favorite character is Darrell.

The two guys and their flying lip lock will hopefully become dead stew in the near future. That was just an unnecessary plot twist. Dumb and disgusting.

Since the group is settling into their new digs, it should be interesting to see what comes about next. I love the Walking Dead series. I've never read any of the comic books the series is based off of, so I have no preconceived notions of what's next, or what should be next. I rather like that.

And, one thing I would love to be is a walker in one episode!!! I do acting as a part-time thing, having been in five films as an extra and one as a principle, plus several local commercials and a couple of social media ads...so the Walikng Dead thing would be such a fun thing to do, for me! If I had a couple of weeks to spare during their shooting season, I'd go out there to Georgia for an audition!

they arlready, havent you seen the female zombies eating human females out, and males on males etc.

walking dead my 2nd-3rd favourite show behind Breaking bad and game of thrones, closely followed by SOA, much better season than 3 & 4

Love the show most of the time. Guy dudes are just a part of the comic books they decided to include. I know that they don't always follow comic books, but was a pretty big turning point in story. Guess they maybe showed the lip lock in case people weren't certain that they were together.

As for Judith, who knows what they'll do. I have a feeling she'll be kept around.

By far Daryl is the most bad ***. I'm not sure where I saw it, but they were explaining that when Norman Reedus (Daryl) auditioned, it was for Meryl, they didn't think he fit that part so Daryl was created just for him to be on show because he was so good in the audition.

I am wondering how things are going to go from this point, the comic got a little crazy at times and there is no way they can do the same stuff on TV.

Auto Transport Service
Back