• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead's new season

"buy the farm" = Die. An American idiom.

I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed in the inconsistencies I'm seeing lately.

How could Aaron and Daryl see the fire burning in the mystery camp, but not hear a woman tied to a tree and fed to the walkers screaming?

Why would Deanna allow alcohol to be brought into the zone when she knows she has at least one drunken/abusive guy there? She can control 100% over what comes through the gate and she knows Pete ain't going out there by himself for a booze run.

And why would she be so intent on wanting to keep a doctor, yet alone a surgeon, who's drunk off his *** all the time?

And what possible reason would there be for Glen to not make a statement to Deanna?

The best ending of an season finale ever so far!

Can't wait for the new Fear The Walking Dead based in L.A.

My fear for the Fear series is it's gonna have the look and feel of pretty much every SyFy Channel Original zombie flick. Shot in LA, deals with a generic modern American family... who cares?

If I was making this show, it would be a straight-up anthology show. Each week would be a different cast, different location, and different situation. You wouldn't know who lives, who dies, etc. One week everyone might live, the next week everyone might die, or any combination thereof. That would be more interesting than following the trials and tribulations of another post-apocalyptic family every week.

Bruzilla, you're thinking of the SyFy show "Z Nation". I'm not a huge fan of that one. I'd rather follow a show of the format that TWD has, where there are main characters and others that may be there for an entire season, or just an episode or two. I think the LA-based show will be just as good. Their trials and tribulations are going to be different because of their environment, versus the mostly rural setting of the original TWD. Yeah, both shows are evading zombies, but the new show starts from the very beginning of the plague, versus TMD, which started essentially with Rick awakening in a hospital full of the undead. The new show will describe the actual cause of their plight.

For the life of me I don't understand this zombie fascination. In my opinion, they have done the 'zombie' thing to death ... :sleepy2:

Bruzilla, you're thinking of the SyFy show "Z Nation".

Actually I was thinking of any one of about a dozen zombie movies they've made recently. Zombie Apocalypse, Night of the Zombies, Dead & Deader, House of the Dead II, Battle of Los Angeles, Zombie Horror, Mansquito (not really a zombie flick, just the worst flick ever. Opening line "Hey, who left this container of genetic material next to the mosquitos?"

Z Nation is god awful! I tried to get through a couple of episodes, but even a guy like me... who was born and raised in the Zombie Capital of the World, has to say no when they did the "zombienado" episode. :)

- - - Updated - - -

For the life of me I don't understand this zombie fascination. In my opinion, they have done the 'zombie' thing to death ... :sleepy2:

I grew up in Monroeville, PA, the Zombie Capital, and spent many months watching George Romero film Dawn of the Dead at Monroeville Mall while I waited for my sister to get off from work each night at the JC Penneys you see so much of in the movie.

The walking dead isnt even so much about zombies now. They can handle them for the most part. Its the people that are still alive now that pose the biggest threat. It makes for interesting tv. How fun it must be to write for the show. Delving into human behavior and interaction in the face of the collapse of society. Not that how its being portrayed on tv is how it would play out in a real life scenario, but seeing what happened during Sandy and Katrina, its probably not far off.

In fact, during sandy they had roaming packs of kids/gangs some called wolf packs

Surveying the destruction left in the wake of the hurricane’s path across Coney Island, New York, Mercury One Kerry said the town had collapsed into total chaos, calling it “a war zone area.” Church leaders had been receiving calls from members of their congregations who had “boarded themselves within their own apartments, afraid to come out due to roving gangs of kids – which they called ‘wolf packs’ – who were terrorizing the neighborhood.”

Source:http://www.glennbeck.com/content/bl..._source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

The walking dead isnt even so much about zombies now. They can handle them for the most part. Its the people that are still alive now that pose the biggest threat. It makes for interesting tv. How fun it must be to write for the show. Delving into human behavior and interaction in the face of the collapse of society. Not that how its being portrayed on tv is how it would play out in a real life scenario, but seeing what happened during Sandy and Katrina, its probably not far off.

In fact, during sandy they had roaming packs of kids/gangs some called wolf packs

Surveying the destruction left in the wake of the hurricane’s path across Coney Island, New York, Mercury One Kerry said the town had collapsed into total chaos, calling it “a war zone area.” Church leaders had been receiving calls from members of their congregations who had “boarded themselves within their own apartments, afraid to come out due to roving gangs of kids – which they called ‘wolf packs’ – who were terrorizing the neighborhood.”

Source:http://www.glennbeck.com/content/bl..._source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

I guess, that's what everyone says. About the only difference in these movies through the years to me is that the zombies have gotten faster, which does make it slightly more interesting. They should have stopped after Shawn of the Dead if you ask me. ;)

I was recently a zombie in an indy film that will be a web series in the near future. A local director/producer is working this, and the premier episode is planned to debut at the upcoming Austin Film Festival. It'll end up being a six-part web series, when the project is complete. I had a ball being the first neighborhood victim! I'm also the TV announcer, letting the public know of the impending doom. When it's released after Austin, I'll post that so you can see me in action!

I was essentially on the set of Dawn of the Dead just about every night they were filming. Jeannie Jeffries (she's the blonde who gets her face shot off while attacking Rodger in the truck... and the assistant make-up guru) and Sharon Ceccatti (who was the casting director and the "nurse" zombie) would go around the mall about a half hour before closing and start asking shoppers if they wanted to be zombies. They asked me several times, but being a dumb *** 17-yr old I kept saying no because all I was worried about was getting the car home so my parents wouldn't yell at me. :)

I did get to say hi to Franco Harris when he was there to be a zombie. Seeing Hines Ward playing a zombie in The Walking Dead made me happy to see another Pittsburgh Steeler keeping the zombie tradition alive. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The walking dead isnt even so much about zombies now. They can handle them for the most part.

I think that's going to be changing a bit next season. From what I've been hearing, the Wolves are building zombie armies that they can swarm settlements with, and zombies are going to be playing a larger role. I don't know if that's going to be a good thing or bad thing.

Did anyone see the Talking Dead after the season finale, I had it dvr'd and just watched it today. The guests on there were pretty good.

They better put a little more action in it next season or they will lose one viewer. This season was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

This season had the BEST sfx, by a long shot! They don't need to be killing walkers every minute of every show, ya know!

"We're friends of the chick with the sword and the kid with the hat." Best line of the season!

Anyone watching?

the_walking_dead_season_7_episode_4_1.0.jpg

I'm trying, watched the first episode of the new season with the wife, skipped 2nd episode and listen the the 3rd show while going to sleep. Last night was the start of the new season for Oak Island, just more interesting to me. I enjoy shows that have more to do with building, discovery and engineering of things. My wife hates it when I get the remote, National Geographic channel,Weather Channel and so on. I'm boring when it comes to watching tv.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back