• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED ! 1971 Satellite 2dr (R.R. or Clone welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji Okazaki

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
WANTED
Anybody has '71 Satellite 2dr(R.R or Clone welcome) for sale in good condition ?
I have fund ready but not guys asking price on Hemmings.
Please talk to me !

WANTED
Anybody has '71 Satellite 2dr(R.R or Clone welcome) for sale in good condition ?
I have fund ready but not guys asking price on Hemmings.
Please talk to me !
i have the 71 SSP. BUT I dont think travelling to Canada would be in your cards.

i have the 71 SSP. BUT I dont think travelling to Canada would be in your cards.
Are you taliking you are in some where in Canada ?
If so it doesn't matter I am in Japan will seil it off

Yes Canada no rust

FB_IMG_1686914301780.jpg

FB_IMG_1686914244102.jpg

Thank you for pictures and looks good !
What City do you live I have to think about tranport cost as well.
How much are you asking for ?

Best regards
Kenji
belleville ontario 40 grand.Canadian

Thank you for pictures and looks good !
What City do you live I have to think about tranport cost as well.
How much are you asking for ?

Best regards
Kenji
Hello Mr"Don Snake Prudhomme" !
Hope you are doing well !
Can you discribe What engine, Trans, rea end gear and all information and would like to ask you for more pictures every where in and out please.

Best regards
First Japanese Over 300mph
Kenji Okazaki

Hello Mr"Don Snake Prudhomme" !
Can you discribe What engine, Trans, rea end gear and all information and would like to ask you for more pictures every where in and out please.

Best regards
First Japanese Over 300mph
Kenji Okazaki
hey this wont work out for us sorry i only deal with
cash.but it does have a rebuilt 360 30 over 9 2 1 compression,com cam, edelbrock rpm performer intake, 340 j heads 202 valve,headmen headers ,904 transmission with trango shift kit ,489 case 323 suregrip,was an AIEAZONA CAR NO RUST ALL ORG pannells,rally dash.all old paint was t
strip down to bare metal, paint base clear undercarrage is painted as well.

cash.but it does have a rebuilt 360 30 over 9 2 1 compression,com cam, edelbrock rpm performer intake, 340 j heads 202 valve,headmen headers ,904 transmission with trango shift kit ,489 case 323 suregrip,was an AIEAZONA CAR NO RUST ALL ORG pannells,rally dash.all old paint was t
Okay. I will try to find somebody possiblly come to see you

Snake

How much do yo want for ?

Thank you
Kenji

aeySnake

How much do yo want for ?

Thank you
Kenji
Hello Don !

I desided purchase your '71Runner but if we can talk about price. I know you spent a lots of money, time effort and keep well condition.
I am affraid to make an offer C$38.500. reason why I ask is Currency Exchange rates are huge mess since Russia started war which we are not in good shape. I know this happen doesn't matter to you. To C$ we lost 30%, U.S.$ is 50%. We can not buy anyting from U.S. peried.
Hey Don. I am 64 year old and work on strait Chrysler cars only in last 40 years. Import, repair, restore, rebuit, Only I do not do is Paint Job whole 40 years. I visited Mopar National several times, Spring flng, Fall fling car show every years. So I know most well known Chrysler guys, E-bodies only, Chuck hoffman' Winner's circle, Mitchels, Stephens you name it.
Please advice.

Sincerely
First Japanse Over 300mph
Kenji Okazaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back