• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED ! 1971 Satellite 2dr (R.R. or Clone welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Don !

Hope you are doing well !
I desided purchase your '71Runner but if we can talk about price. I know you spent a lots of money, time effort and keep well condition.
I am affraid to make an offer C$38.500. reason why I ask is Currency Exchange rates are huge mess since Russia started war which we are not in good shape. I know this happen doesn't matter to you. To C$ we lost 30%, U.S.$ is 50%. We can not buy anyting from U.S. peried.
Hey Don. I am 64 year old and work on strait Chrysler cars only in last 40 years. Import, repair, restore, rebuit, Only I do not do is Paint Job whole 40 years. I visited Mopar National several times, Spring flng, Fall fling car show every years. So I know most well known Chrysler guys, E-bodies only, Chuck hoffman' Winner's circle, Mitchels, Stephens you name it.
Please advice.

Sincerely
First Japanse Over 300mph
Kenji Okazaki
Well I have been looking on line hear in canada, prices are all over the place,I do not buy someone's done car,I like rust free cars strip them down to just a shell have them painted from top to undercarriage ,you know the rest of the story. So I am going to keep this 71,good luck on your search.

Well I have been looking on line hear in canada, prices are all over the place,I do not buy someone's done car,I like rust free cars strip them down to just a shell have them painted from top to undercarriage ,you know the rest of the story. So I am going to keep this 71,good luck on your search.
Snake.
I would like to purchase your '71 Road Runner

Well I have been looking on line hear in canada, prices are all over the place,I do not buy someone's done car,I like rust free cars strip them down to just a shell have them painted from top to undercarriage ,you know the rest of the story. So I am going to keep this 71,good luck on your searc

Snake. I am always here with $$ not going to nowhere. please talk to me when you change your mind.

Sincerely
Kenji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back