• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted 440 and 1970 roadrunner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb1983

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
im putting a 440 in my 70 belvedere and need a few things to finish...need a intake and carb plus breather,,and a deeper oil pan for a b body, also need motor mounts, also been looking for trans linkage for a 727 so i can hook it up with my column shift...plus a few more things to complete the conversion..also intrested in changing drum brakes to disc and adding a 8 3/4 rearend..i have a long list of stuff i need for a 70 since in cloning it to a roadrunner..fig this will help start it, and i can keep adding stuff i need to this list and keep it all in one thread to make it easier.

Are you needing the brackets that bolt to the block that mate to the rubber motor mounts too? I have a pair.....and you need to clear out some of your inbox. Tried to send a PM....

ya i still need most of the stuff on the list...didnt realize my inbox was full,i read them but i never deleted them when i should,didnt relize till now it only holds 200..thats prob why i havent got any new ones in a while...prob why i haven't herd back from a few ppl...thanks for info ill clear it out

- - - Updated - - -

so far iv gotten a 727 and a intake for my 440...still need tons of stuff..also need a good carb and a 4 barrel air cleaner to put on the 440..the motors gonna be pretty much stock..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back