• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted Hemi Emblem 2785558

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaaargerb

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Looking for some original HEMI emblems part number 2785558 They can be good used or NOS. No Repo's. They were used on most 68-70 B-Body Dodge models. 68-9 charger door emblem, 68-70 Coronet front fender and 70 charger front fender. Picture shown is a repo for reference

s-l1600.jpg

Have those and GTX emblems GTX emblems are still in wrapers how can you tell if the Hemi emblems are NOS

Have those and GTX emblems GTX emblems are still in wrapers how can you tell if the Hemi emblems are NOS
Are you asking if me about HEMI emblems. I have the original Mopar emblems and the paper shipping that the emblems were packaged in the paper is off the emblems Bob Horman

I'm sorry wanted to answer the guy looking for Hemi emblems don't know how to do this stuff have GTX emblems in wrapping and also the Hemi emblems but not in wrapping so how do I know if there NOS thing is I had this stuff a long time just wanting to help I'll learn how to ebay soon and get alot for my stuff sorry to bother you

I'm sorry wanted to answer the guy looking for Hemi emblems don't know how to do this stuff have GTX emblems in wrapping and also the Hemi emblems but not in wrapping so how do I know if there NOS thing is I had this stuff a long time just wanting to help I'll learn how to ebay soon and get alot for my stuff sorry to bother you
NOS MOPAR parts look good on the underside and will have the part number and a Pentastar and a 5-digit number. the 5-digit number refers to the supplier who made the parts for Mopar/Chrysler corporation. Bob Horman

hemi badge #1.JPG

Hemi badge #2.JPG

Thank you very much mine are exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back