• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanting to buy 71 or 72 B-Body

Am I thinking incorrectly that I should get the $7600 satellite with the 318 and just upgrade the motor later?

it really depends what you are after..
just keep in mind almost every dollar you put into it after buying it,
you most likely will never see back again.
if you are good with that,
then go for it..

to me, try to find most valuable vin you can afford
because the cost is same to fix one up
the way you want it.
look at it this way,
a nice runner is in the mid 20's
a nice sat is half that on its best day...

Fly is right. The body man doesn't care if it is a RR or a Satellite. Will cost the same.
Body work is the mostly costly part of a project. Weather a RR or Sat, try to find the best value for your money. RR will cost more up front but will be worth more in the end.

Must be the one in the Houston area? Good luck with it and post some pics when you get it!

X 2.. Few pic would be nice... Good luck!

Was worried you were being held for ransom!

I am pretty sure you will have to host the video via YouTube or image shack. Then link to it in the thread.

Sometimes i feel like I've been kidnapped, lol. I wanted 68383's plum crazy RR but i couldn't pass up the deal i got on this other one.

Sometimes i feel like I've been kidnapped, lol. I wanted 68383's plum crazy RR but i couldn't pass up the deal i got on this other one.

Usually posting picture problems are due to being to large this link will take you to a free image converter that will size them any size you want.. Sorry, wrong post to answer your questions but....

http://www.freeimageconverter.com/

This link will take you to You Tube, If you upload a video here (from your files), you can use the link it gives you to put a video in.. Hope this helps you some..

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload?src=welcome_email

Real quick, If you don't have a You Tube account, you'll need to sign up, but free!! Good luck.

What no pics? I would start with the vaccum lines.Make sure there are no holes and that they are connected up the right way.

Auto Transport Service
Back