• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanting to buy 71 or 72 B-Body

zextrot

Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Looking for Satellite, Roadrunner or GTX in good condition. Cash in hand ready to buy soon.

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
I will look at the swap meet in Decatur tomorrow! There was a white (originally red) 71 Satellite in Cresson but it was pretty rough.

it might help if you put some budget guidelines

throw a number at me as well...you never know!!:eusa_think:

throw a number at me as well...you never know!!:eusa_think:

was that your car over at kramer's shop in toms river i saw
a few weeks ago?
i wanted to stop and look at it
but i was real busy that day..

was that your car over at kramer's shop in toms river i saw
a few weeks ago?
i wanted to stop and look at it
but i was real busy that day..
yes..they had to help me out with some timing issues i had after the new motor went in..The old man does great work...

Decatur was pretty wet (muddy)this morning! However there was a 3rd gen B-body for sale! It was actually pretty nice!

Attachments

• Charger Decatur Tx Swap Meet 2012 .jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 576
  • Charger Decatur Tx Swap Meet 2012 pass side .jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 576
  • Charger Decatur Tx Swap Meet 2012 motor .jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 745
Also there is a green 71 Charger project in Whitesboro for sale.

Charger for sale in Decatur

Are you interested in the Blue Charger you have pictured? If not, do you have any info on the car, such as price, contact info?

Thanks

Decatur was pretty wet (muddy)this morning! However there was a 3rd gen B-body for sale! It was actually pretty nice!

"ASKING" price was 17k. I talked with the owner who got it in Ark. Originally B5 with white top. I have the contact info if you want it.

Seeking ONLY a GTX, Roadrunner or Satellite and ONLY '71 or '72. I can extend my budget to $20k for a nice example. Thanks, -Andrew

Seeking ONLY a GTX, Roadrunner or Satellite and ONLY '71 or '72. I can extend my budget to $20k for a nice example. Thanks, -Andrew

Sorry, I was ONLY trying to help...:laughing6:

If you are looking to spend in the 20k range there used to be a nice B5 71 Road Runner listed in Crowley for sale.

Auto Transport Service
Back