• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Was he right?

Would you leave

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

ESOXER

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
I think so, reminds me of my father in law.
He and his wife said they couldn't make our daughters birthday, they had their daughters graduation party to attend. It confused me, because I'm married to one of his daughters and the other two weren't in school, thought it was his wife's daughter, but she's a deadbeat, so I had high hopes, only to find out it was another barfly that graduated a nursing assistant course, 3 years later, we still haven't seen him.
Poll is for the article.
Son leaving his mom for the holidays after she asked him to move car backed

Unless the "adopted" daughter was handicapped he should have just ignored his mother about moving his car. He had his sons with him so that is their grandmother and how often do they visit?

Of all times to get in a scuffle with your mom, on a holiday. So she's got a couple of loose screws. This probably pushed his sons away from their grandmother even more. You only hear one side of this story like so many others.

As KK wrote, we are only hearing his side of the story. IF his side is accurate, I would have left too.

My mom was adopted and my dads parents died when he was young, even though my parents divorced, family is #1, no way I'd alienate a child.
Like said if it's true, guess this story hit a little too close.

It's all about dollars and cents nowadays. Ergo, let the "adopted" daughter take care of "Mom" when "Mom" needs elder care and the house needs cleaning... she'll inherit it anyway, not the "Mom's" real son.

I am so blessed to come from an old school midwestern farming family. This type of BS never happens with my family.
Here is my take on this crappy, modern family nonsense:
The boy, especially the "injured" one this story is about, obviously care more about what the internet says then his own family as that was the first place he posted and reached out to with his problem.
I dunno, maybe talk to his Ma about how he feels dejected instead of asking random internet 14 year olds for life advice? Note he says his boys and not his wife and boys. Single parent? Alphabet person? This whole "family" sounds like a basket case.

Was he right? Pfft, nothing right about any of what happened and none of them handled it right. So no. But either was his Ma, but he didn;t have the mindset to actually calmly discuss how she makes him feel before taking off and complaining to internet strangers. What a sad, depressing, empty lifestyle.

Auto Transport Service
Back