• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch this, and evaluate...

I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. But I did notice, very slightly, the theme from the little rascals playing in the back ground. I was waiting for Buckwheat to show up!!

I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. But I did notice, very slightly, the theme from the little rascals playing in the back ground. I was waiting for Buckwheat to show up!!

Buckwheat would've shown 'em how to do it right!!!! I also thought I heard the theme from "The Price is Right" in there. Yep. I'm sure it was.

Buckwheat would've shown 'em how to do it right!!!! I also thought I heard the theme from "The Price is Right" in there. Yep. I'm sure it was.

It starts out as the price is right. But if you listen closely, way down there, you can hear the theme from "our Gang" as my Dad called them. Little Rascals to me. Hal Roach is probably rolling in his grave. LOL

If you reply to his Youtube video, he's a smart *** too, like his **** don't stink! Guys like this give this hobby/job/profession a bad image!

Maybe he has six fingers and plays the banjo....when he's not dropping Darts of a rotisserie or shunting Caddys outta the way.

EEEDIOOOTS!!!!
Game Show music and I even heard some "Spanky and Our Gang" music in there also.
This guy falls into the category "Succeeds inspite of themselves"

Actually, that music is some that I've heard on many Laurel and Hardy movies. That fits these guys much better!

He sure treats that mexican guy good huh. And think he could remove the gigantic fork extensions first maybe hed be able to see the car better before he wrecks it lol.

Run away, as far as you can get from these guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back