• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We were talking about 73 Pontiacs and this was cool.

Just MO, being a fan having 65’s, 67’s, and a ’69 in the family, what was done to the GTO was a shame. Well, include a bunch of cars. When I bought a new ’73 Challenger (demo) removed the rubber tit’s from the front bumper. They stuck out like a bumper car bugging me. Leaving the rear’s on, they didn’t help when I backed into my boss’s new Chrysler at a bar. Ugly kink in the bumper NEXT to the rubber and did more damage than I realized to the Chrysler. Was in a rush being way late to meet my girlfriend while my boss kept handing me another beer as we were pool partners doing pretty well. Should have just gone home; another story. Fessed up what happened next day as he had no idea who smacked his car. Lol, great guy he was. He said he should a handed me a beer or three, less.

Had a great time at the Pontiac Nationals (Norwalk, Ohio) a couple weeks ago with my buddy. I go there with him, he goes to Mopar Nats with me. I would LOVE to have a '73 Grand Am ! My buddy had a spotless one in like '78 or '79 that was just beautiful. There's kind of a ratty red one that runs around my town, but it still is very cool looking rumbling by.

Here's a 600hp 73 Grand Am. Beautiful. You couldn't get the 4-speed in a stock 455 car. Only in the 400 c.i.

Auto Transport Service
Back