• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weatherstrip Needed for '71 GTX

gary h

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Is there a Good Quality source for the Vertical rubber on the quarter window ?
Also Inner belt piece for rear quarter windows ? Thanks

IMG_20220523_190006821.jpg IMG_20220523_185719724.jpg

Did you try Laysons, Year One, or Classic Industries ? All are sponsors here.

I see the ad for "justmopar.com" on here ,They have the vertical quarter seals. Do they offer a Discount for forum members ?

For the 71 to 74 B-Body application, you will want to purchase a Metro VS-7F. Most vendors will retail them around $32.00 for the pair.

For the inner beltstrip for the quarter glass, most vendors will require you to purchase a complete kit. Since we are involved directly with the manufacturing of the Top Catwhiskers, I have sold individual pieces to the customers who have messed up a piece installing a kit or just one of them may be flawed. Unfortunately, we have no material to make up just the one piece at this time. We are approaching one year of being out of that particular material and do not really have a good ETA on when the material will be arriving.

69bfan : If you have Metro VS-7F what is your price ? Shipping to 37066 .I searched that P/N on your site and got No results.
Start a private conversation if you want. thanks for the Info.

Auto Transport Service
Back