• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went searching the woods for a pair of fabled Mopars today {pics}....

funny thing is I've seen doors like that, where the rest of the door is nice.

I am VERY curious how much is usable, I was surprised to see how much of the trim work {That I could see} still looked shiny!!!, The bezels around the rear 69's lights were still in nice shape, not much pitting at all {I have seen worse on cars at the local A&W getting shown}.

I agree it is a shame they sat there so long, if my father mentioned them earlier I would have went and got them a long time ago, I was sure to ask him a few times now "dad, there are no other mopars or cars you left anywhere else, no super birds or daytonas at an ex girlfirends house or anything like that?, he said that there are none he can remember, except a VW bug that he parked in his aunts yard one day when he broke down {probably out of gas he said}, and then just bought another car instead of figuring out what was wrong with it, but now that is a walmart parking lot so its probably not there anymore, lol....

Auto Transport Service
Back