• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WET!!!

oldbee

Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
The better-half has an interesting thought. What would happen if WET started up like BET had years ago? What kind of hullabaloo would start up then?

There was no hullabaloo that I remember with BET. I guarantee that if WET started that all hell would break loose. I figure either way that the TV has a on/off switch and I can choose.

The better-half has an interesting thought. What would happen if WET started up like BET had years ago? What kind of hullabaloo would start up then?
tenor.gif

:D

Blue forum fine with me. I usually dislike everyone unless they prove me wrong. I had several incidents while serving in the Corps in the late 60's/early 70's that left a sour taste in mouth. Hasn't changed in all these years.White/black/other I don't care. The last 30yrs everyone has said "here's how to do better", has it worked???

The difference is not color. The difference is attitude and what kind you carry. If you have a attitude of poor me than you are some person that should wake up and realize the only way to not get labeled as a white trash is move forward. But we have generations of poor me's so they got a label and now it's my fault you are this way. Well here is one for you get out and work and become somebody period. Oldbee tell your wife I'm with her.

I have seen what would happen.
A local guy owned a few radio stations. He had a one hour show he called WAR-White Awareness Radio.
He railed on all the local politicians. And he cared not what he said. He did a few things that weren't kosher but he revealed a lot of stuff.
He even called the Black thugs the N word but always included he wasn't talking about proud Black people, just the street trash.

Well, the politicians along with the oval yellow rags, including the St. Louis Compost Disgrace got the FCC to refuse to renew his broadcast licenses under the guise its illegal for a felon to own a radio station.
And the FCC won't let him sell the stations.
There is more to the story but they will wipe you out if you did what BET and others have done.

I'm sure there would be rioting :mob:
pillaging & looting or burning, in the streets over it
it's a real double standard, when it come to that stuff,
don't you know...
wait there already is :lol: in every inner-shitty right now

Personally I don't give a crap about color
as long as they aren't douches or ********
& I know more arrogant lame ******** of Caucasian persuasion,
than ******** of any other color, black, brown, yellow, red
or otherwise

I judge a man by his attitude/character & what he brings to the situation,
be it a discussion/debate or world affairs, POLITICS or even TV content

we have some that really intend to drive US apart
set US all back 60 years again, started happening more since
about Nov. 2008 it festered & then in full on attack, starting right around Jan. 2009
Fundamentally Changing the USA...

yep !!!
they certainly did change US, divide US, along racial & economics lines
& it was for the worse, in my 60 years...

I don't see the world in black & white,
most all I know, don't judge people like that either...
I see it in full on Technicolor :usflag:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back