• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these????

westie47

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I’m getting my dash assembly finished and my old harness had these two flashers? Regulators? Relays? I’m not sure what these are. The second one looks like a horn relay but I already have one mounted by the horns.
8FAF3C22-EDEF-4A56-882A-AC407515DBB7.jpeg
3925793E-6BA6-45A3-9C15-FEB0826F9810.jpeg
DA074E33-8475-4FD1-8AAF-C68870919D5B.jpeg

Round one looks like the timer for dimming the interior lights. The square one looks sort of like a horn relay. I can be wrong on both counts. More so on the square one since its mounted to the dash...

The rectangular part looks like the key buzzer (relay?) that’s in my 70 Cuda. In the Cuda it mounts under the passenger side of the dash.

The round 1 may be for the ignition key light if you have the light package in the car.

Round key light timer. Rectangular headlights on buzzer.

1969 Coronet 500

If it is a power window car, the square relay may be the window power interlock (Ignition power needs to be on to operate the windows.)

Just looked at the location and it appears to be near the glove box.
Power window relay is located left of the steering column.
I believe the others are correct. Timer and buzzer.

Thanks everyone! Now I just need to find new ones. I didn’t see anything on Classic Industries.

Thanks everyone! Now I just need to find new ones. I didn’t see anything on Classic Industries.
Buzzer is 3420562 and the timer is 2889565 they are available. Just google the numbers.

Auto Transport Service
Back