• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are yall dudes hauling with?

Boy you guys have all the newer stuff. I still use Old Faithfull. 95 Cummins, 5 speed, #10 plate,3000 rpm governor springs, 13" clutch, and air lift bags.
Doug

Not everyone, mine's a 94. I love the older stuff.

What's a number 10 plate?

Sorry not a great picture, it's all I have now.

Attachments

• DSCN1081.JPG
    DSCN1081.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 257
04.5 ram 3500 cummins 4x4 auto 8ft bed 4 door...I will keep it till the wheels fall off

Here's mine. 2001 Cummins. I ordered it just the way I wanted it, and I don't plan to ever get rid of it. It's my daily driver and is just about through with it's 13th Wisconsin winter.

Ram.jpg

Florida, 2009 978.jpg

36256_10150133031593242_5669161_n.jpg1402318_10152298183508242_325778954_o.jpg 2007 Dodge Powerwagon, owned since new. The picture with the trailer is the most recent

I ordered mine just the way I could afford it (used) lol. Then drove 500 miles to get it and proceeded to add some ridiculously huge wheels to it because that's what tax refunds are for right? That was after I cut the muffler off though, had to let the people 2 neighborhoods over know when I'm leaving out in the mornings.

I love it! And you know, I really like the slot mags on that car. I'll be putting them on my 68 RR.

those slot wheels have been on the car since 1975 when I bought them from the old "Pay-N-Pak" store

Not everyone, mine's a 94. I love the older stuff.

What's a number 10 plate?

Sorry not a great picture, it's all I have now.

Read here and get one off E-bay.

http://forums.dieselpowermag.com/70/7744296/cummins/what-does-a-fuel-plate-do/

Turn the boost up to 30-35 and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. I also had to cut the front of the filter box open as the air inlet to the box restricted flow. No decrease in mileage. My truck has 185K, 175K was towing.
Doug

All your trucks are really, really awesome. I just bought a 1991 Ford 2wd with a 351, very clean, chrome wheels, chrome side boards and a camper top, looks new, 88K, for $1200. Should do the job.

Thanks, GP. Just had the following done last June:
Passenger front door bottom replaced
Passenger rocker replaced
Passenger lower rear box corner replaced (for the second time)
Driver's rear wheel well lip (box) replaced
To go with above work - Repaint of lower driver's box side, whole passenger box side, passenger front door, passenger quad door, passenger rocker, driver's rocker (paint was wearing off).

Everything else is holding up fine, although I noticed a little bubbling starting on the (you guessed it) lower rear of the passenger side front fender. So after another winter and I may have more work done on it to keep up.

For some reason the passenger side takes the beating. The driver's side rocker and front door bottom are both original and clean as a whistle. The passenger side lower rear box corner having to be replaced twice may have something to do with the exhaust tip being right there.

With only 145,000 on the clock, I plan to just keep fixing the body as needed (less painful that way).

- - - Updated - - -

All your trucks are really, really awesome. I just bought a 1991 Ford 2wd with a 351, very clean, chrome wheels, chrome side boards and a camper top, looks new, 88K, for $1200. Should do the job.
Sounds like a great deal, Steve. How about some pics?

Thanks, GP. Just had the following done last June:
Passenger front door bottom replaced
Passenger rocker replaced
Passenger lower rear box corner replaced (for the second time)
Driver's rear wheel well lip (box) replaced
To go with above work - Repaint of lower driver's box side, whole passenger box side, passenger front door, passenger quad door, passenger rocker, driver's rocker (paint was wearing off).

Everything else is holding up fine, although I noticed a little bubbling starting on the (you guessed it) lower rear of the passenger side front fender. So after another winter and I may have more work done on it to keep up.

For some reason the passenger side takes the beating. The driver's side rocker and front door bottom are both original and clean as a whistle. The passenger side lower rear box corner having to be replaced twice may have something to do with the exhaust tip being right there.

With only 145,000 on the clock, I plan to just keep fixing the body as needed (less painful that way).

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a great deal, Steve. How about some pics?

Sounds about like the typical spots. Yes, that is strange that the passenger side is taking all the beating. Usually the drivers side is the first to go. At least that's the way I always see it at work.
My truck is blowing out in the same spots too. We stopped driving it in the winter about 6 years ago and it slowed the rust down but soon I'll have to do something. Have a new Mopar drivers side box side, take off tailgate. Always looking for doors. Try to buy some parts when there is some spare cash.

Boy you guys have all the newer stuff.

Not all of us. I use my '89 F150, 4x4, 302, 5 speed. Got a 351 for it that'll be turned into a 427 stroker with an NV4500.

100MEDIA$IMAG0245.jpg

Working on one older still. A '78 F250 my grandfather drove new off the lot. 300 inline, 3 three on the tree, 4x2. Keeping the 300 in it with dual quads, an NV4500 with a Gear Vendors.

Sounds like a great deal, Steve. How about some pics?[/QUOTE]

Just got it home today

Attachments

• Ford 1.JPG
    Ford 1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Ford 2.JPG
    Ford 2.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 173
Auto Transport Service
Back