• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Did You Car Look Like When You Found It

after I got it home,
removed at least 50 pounds of putty and pop rivets
as of now

Attachments

• MultimedMA17517267-0001.jpg
    MultimedMA17517267-0001.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 796
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 794
  • RR1.JPG
    RR1.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 785
On the way to PA from OHIO. Best $1300. I ever spent ! And the good part was it came with ALL the new sheet metal it needid !!!front ad 1.jpgMVC-070S.JPG

heres my 67 coronet

I found it sitting in a garage ,it sat for 12 years I traded a 2003 dodge dakota rt straight up ,i will have it done in about 1 month it will be painted next week ,drive train is in and running nice

Attachments

• RT rear panel 091.jpg
    RT rear panel 091.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 673
rrtube-pro-air.jpg
- - - Updated - - -

Nice car. But I can't figure out how you have that boost routed unless it crosses over in front of the rad support

Air pushed thru a hole in the inner fender, A tube runs under the drivers fender and back into the intercooler and then back to the throttle body.

We tried to hide as much plumbing,wires, brake lines etc, but still there are lots on stuff in the engine bay

That's cool kamkuda. I figured it out later once I saw the intercooler in your other post but I appreciate the photo

Passed it driving down the road, could not resist and knocked on the owner's door. Three days later he called and said he would sell it. My wife's dad was killed when she was 12 and he had a 67 Satellite that was bright red. I know this is not a Satellite, but it is as close as I can get. I probably paid too much, $3500, needs a full restoration, but the 318 Poly runs great even after sitting since 1994.
DSC_6177.jpg

Here is my new 68 Coronet 500.

It was dark the by the time I got home with it (@ 3am), this pic is from the next morning. It was fun getting it in the garage with 4 flat, rotten bias ply tires and 1 locked up rear drum.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 628
My 66 Belvedere II as I found it in the Tuscon desert, not a dent or spot of rust anywhere, gotta love the dry climate of the southwest!!!
ply1 (Medium).jpgply9 (Medium).jpgply16 (Medium).jpgply13 (Medium).jpg

I am seriously bummed out (and have been for years) that I didn't take pictures of my road runner when I first got it. It already had one repaint but was still in the factory purple. Considering that I was always taking pictures of everything else back then, I have no idea why I didn't capture my car when it was new to me. For those who did, hang on to those memories.

:HappyNewYear:

Chase383, I went through the same thing with mine when I got it home, but your tire marks in your photo is cooler than mine

Auto Transport Service
Back