• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Enjoyed this bacon, these biscuits, and some cheese.

20220530_075521.jpg

Went to work, left work to meet the guy delivering my car... now i'm just waiting to go home and bore scope the cyls to see how bad this thing is... got a bad feeling, but i always do :) Looked on FB marketplace and am shocked how much just motors are going for.. that's been my day :)

The daughter phoned and was crying about her fiancé, this was the second time in 6 months, I went over and cleaned up. We now have an official understanding, she's still single and he needs a place to live............... Anyone want him, he comes with a boat, more guns than ANYONE I have ever known and enough rounds of ammunition to fill up a pickup truck and no I don't have a picture of the boat!!!! LOL

The daughter phoned and was crying about her fiancé, this was the second time in 6 months, I went over and cleaned up. We now have an official understanding, she's still single and he needs a place to live............... Anyone want him, he comes with a boat, more guns than ANYONE I have ever known and enough rounds of ammunition to fill up a pickup truck and no I don't have a picture of the boat!!!! LOL
I don't like men or boats but I will take the guns and ammo if that helps.....lol

I did maintenance on my Lawn Boy push mower. I ordered a replacement drive belt from Amazon with one day shipping since Ace Hardware, Lowes and Home Depot didn't have one.

Back lapped my manual reel mower using a 1/2" drill. 80 grit first then 120 grit. It cuts like new, maybe a little bit better. The manual reel mowers are great for snipping 1/3 if the blades on my small front lawn of about 1000 square feet.

Last edited:
Spent the last two days at Mopars In The Park

Just perfect weather

And no pictures - Sorry Sorry

Went to Jimmie Cone. Every first and third Saturday is a car show. Really just get together, everything shows up. Its alot of fun. Scored a set of 1966 tags for Ruby when she's done

There will be to the lathe operator that mfg"d these cylinders, with sharp undercuts vs chamfered tapers, if I ever track him down!
Wayne not the poor lathe operator the engineer. A friend said use to say "The guy that engineer who designed should design one more and die". Was that a heat and bend it back and weld to fill in the under cut?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back