• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you guys do with your old Mopar, and other, magazine collections?

Once a person assumes room temperature, others are left with a big task of getting their affairs in order and disposing of all their worldly possessions. Sadly, once everything is divvied up, the rest will get sold at a yard sale for pennies on the dollar and what's left will be donated and thrown out. The small mementos that are kept will eventually get tossed out when that person dies.
I have instructed my wife not to sell any of my stuff for what I told her I paid for it. LOL

Like Kern, I subscribed to Mopar Muscle until the bitter end. It's time to get rid of them as the content was pretty poor the last couple of years. I'll take some down to Spring Fling and leave 'em out for people to take.
I'm still saving my Mopar Action and Hemmings Muscle Machines. Kids will have to deal with them one day...

All boxed up and ready for expedited COD shipment to @kiwigtx
:rofl:

If you mark your important things with a tattoo, then you "can" take it with you.

But they DID go bust at one point.... I was ripped on a just renewed 2 year subscription .... and then they reformed and asked me (and I assume everyone else) to subscribe again. No thanks.
That's odd as they did honor my subscription. On the other hand, Auto Restorer took my money and ran.
Mike

I took mine to a swap meet and listed then for $1. No takers. Listed them for $.50 and they were all gone. I think the ads are the most collectible part.

I've saved some magazines but tossed 100's(4' stack) from 60's to 73. Saved a dozen but only a couple were useful. In 80's saved another batch and tossed most of except Mopar Action but they're getting closer to the round file. Bought a CD of E-bergs tech articles when MA stopped publishing.

I've saved some magazines but tossed 100's(4' stack) from 60's to 73. Saved a dozen but only a couple were useful. In 80's saved another batch and tossed most of except Mopar Action but they're getting closer to the round file. Bought a CD of E-bergs tech articles when MA stopped publishing.
Mopar Action is pretty hit or miss with me. There is too much modified and new stuff for my liking. I recently did not renew Hemmings Muscle Machines for the same reason.

Auto Transport Service
Back