• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think it's worth?

Fast Freddie

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
photo.jpgIt's a real deal 1967 Kansas license plate that was on my '49 Chrysler when I bought it....

The problem with vintage KS plates is that at swaps in KS, you'll find a BUNCH of never-issued plates for sale from various vendors, most still in the original paper wrappers, from the mid-'50s on for maybe $5.00 each. If that number (CN-426) is still available, you'll probably get a much better price, because of the "426" number.

Got any friends in Kansas?

There's an all Dodge Charger meet in El Dorado KS every fall....definately worth checking out. I'll venture to bet that there's more than a couple of 67 Charger Hemi owners who'd probably make you a respectable offer for that.

Thanks to all for your replies! Mechanic, I was thinking the same as Rick and Missile. Because of it being a '67 and having the numbers 426 it might be something that a vintage Hemi owner might be interested in.

Thanks to all for your replies! Mechanic, I was thinking the same as Rick and Missile. Because of it being a '67 and having the numbers 426 it might be something that a vintage Hemi owner might be interested in.

So, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Place an auction on eBay and see what you get for it. Or, buy yourself a car to attach it to. :)

Yup, stick it on fleabay.

Years ago, I had a 1950 Hudson Pacemaker coupe - the RoadRunner of its' day! There was a 1950 Oklahoma tag that came up for auction, and the number was 1-50, meaning Oklahoma County (1), and 50 as the number. As that number was available in the OK DMV system for YOM registration, I decided to bid on it. I had it at $101.01 and got sniped at the last second. I was very pissed!

The tag is what you and a buyer agree to.

Auto Transport Service
Back