• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you use to blacken your tires?

moparcanuck

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
What do you use to blacken your tires? I prefer a natural black as opposed to a "wet look".

What do you use to blacken your tires? I prefer a natural black as opposed to a "wet look".
I'm with you. I am really turned off with whitewalls or letters that have turned green from armor all.
Thanks guys for your recommendations ..................................MO

- - - Updated - - -

I am using front tires with the whitewall on the inside. There used to be a blackwall paint that could be used over the whitewalls. Anyone know where to get it?..............................MO

Nothing, really....but on my every day cars...once or twice a year
----->
Black Magic

I let dry and buff out shine to a sheen

Last edited:
Whitewalls/letters.I use regular satin black spray paint.Just enough to cover the white.holds up quite well.
Tire dressing,Not sure if you can get it in Canada.Check out Surf City Garage"Tire Pro Beyond Black". The no gloss dressing with the new tire shine. Been using it for about 5 years.Use as directed.

Lucas Slick Mist - Tire and Trim Shine I don't like the wet look either. This makes the tires look new, not shiny.

Stoner Brand called More Shine less Time. The Worlds best. Ask a professional car detailer. Sold thousands of cases of that stuff back in my Auto Parts days.

Auto Transport Service
Back