• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What gas needed to run 11.0 - 10.5 CR

DANG>... many of our small airports are similar with pay at the pump and nobody is even there. Just drive out, pull out your cans and fill. You may need an aircraft registration to make the pump come to life, so just look for that info in the nearest tie down off a local plane.

DANG>... many of our small airports are similar with pay at the pump and nobody is even there. Just drive out, pull out your cans and fill. You may need an aircraft registration to make the pump come to life, so just look for that info in the nearest tie down off a local plane.
Our local small airport used to let us fill containers. But was told they stopped due to security concerns?

My local airport has self-serve avgas for $4.85, as of two days ago. I went to get five gallons, but my credit card had expired. Drat!

Make sure that Avgas is actually 100LL and not Auto Gas STC Avgas. $4.85 a gallon for 100LL sounds too cheap, even in 'Merica.

Oh , I've bought there before with no problems, they actually used my license plate number for the "plane registration ", and the computer remembers the number. It was just that the date had expired on my card. Oops. I never use a credit card if I can help it, so I didn't notice.

Make sure that Avgas is actually 100LL and not Auto Gas STC Avgas. $4.85 a gallon for 100LL sounds too cheap, even in 'Merica.
That's about a buck62 CDN/Liter. Sounds about right without our outragious taxes tacked on. Even with all of our nonsense my last fill was only $1.72Cdn/L all taxes in.

That's about a buck62 CDN/Liter. Sounds about right without our outragious taxes tacked on. Even with all of our nonsense my last fill was only $1.72Cdn/L all taxes in.

I don't fly anymore so I am a bit out of touch on the current price of 100LL. It appears that it has not kept up to the price increases of everything else though.

I don't fly anymore so I am a bit out of touch on the current price of 100LL. It appears that it has not kept up to the price increases of everything else though.
Yet.

Actually, that's not strictly true. Previous purchase was $4.50, the one before that, right around election time, was $4.20.

Auto Transport Service
Back