• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what happen to bubba wallace thread?

It was moved to political forum, still going on there

& he didn't retract anything, he stuck to his lame NOOSE story
even after it was proved wrong, by 15 FBI Agents
it was just a looped rope for garage door pull down,
that's been there for a year
(15 agents for that **** really ?)
Bubba didn't even see it directly, so it's hearsay & it's wrong

RPM #43 team & NASCAR should be ashamed,
to let this lie, get as far as it did

this one may get moved too

Jessie Smallet the sequel! Trying to cause more chaos, andnot caring about who gets hurt or killed or gets their property or business destroyed!

even after the 200 pictures and videos of the garage area , some going back to 2016 showing those same door pulls in every single bay, bubba fallace comes out and says " ive never seen a garage door pull like that" , like dude , where the **** have you been and what are you talking about?? just like the rest of them , play stupid and deny deny deny

I grew up watching richard petty. in fact watching him drive those chargers in the early and mid 70's are greatly responsible for my love of mopars. but man, after all this **** , I love what was then , but I am by no means a fan now, and never will be again.

Last edited:
even after the 200 pictures and videos of the garage area , some going back to 2016, bubba fallace comes out and says " ive never seen a garage door pull like that" , like dude , where the **** have you been and what are you talking about?? just like the rest of them , play stupid and deny deny deny

I grew up watching richard petty. in fact watching him drive those chargers in the early and mid 70's are greatly responsible for my love of mopars. but man, after all this **** , I love what was then , but I am by no means a fan now, and never will be.

People only see what they want to see. He is a sad excuse for a person playing the victim of NO crime.

1F3D4351-83DC-43F8-A7A9-20993818DD0D.png

I wouldn't hold my breath for an apology! Sports are no place for politics, drive the car, throw the ball, swing the bat and STFU! 440'

I was thinking "Publicity Stunt" So Nascar can get some new fans. Either that or CNN was around that garage stall. Just Sayin.

Controversy is gold in advertising these days and a perfect opportunity for shameless scum bags looking for endorsement money. Kind of reminds me of a Qtip looking quarter back a while ago that had a couple good seasons and after that nothing but mediocre performance. Played the card and now nobody wants him. That card is an exit strategy and a career killer. Bubba is young and a bit of a hot head. That's why one of his sponsors dropped him. Maybe he will mature with age. He needs to keep his mouth shut until he learns to control his emotions or the only driving he will be doing for a living will be for Uber. The whole black lives matter is a rascist movement. To label someone more important than another because of color is about as rascist as it gets. If you truly want equality stop labeling and recognize people as people. Little kids do it so why can't adults?

Every 60 seconds in america, a woman is forcibly raped. Many of those cases will become cold ones because there are a backlog of rape cases and not enough law enforcement to investigate. But hey! Bubba Gump decides that he needs to investigate his garage door opener so the FBI and countless tax dollars are thrown at the case with no hesitation! That's great! Talk about justice!

My take is someone saw an opportunity to make "news" & go political, NASCAR jumped on it to get a political advantage. Media routinely portrays NASCAR fans as racist, so NASCAR took advantage to get "politically correct". We now are shown many people promoted by the media who see "racism" EVERYWHERE. Hope Bubba isn't one of those.

My take is someone saw an opportunity to make "news" & go political, NASCAR jumped on it to get a political advantage. Media routinely portrays NASCAR fans as racist, so NASCAR took advantage to get "politically correct". We now are shown many people promoted by the media who see "racism" EVERYWHERE. Hope Bubba isn't one of those.
One thing about it, Bubba is now guaranteed a ride.

Some of you know I did quite a bit of work for The King's nephew in the past at the original Petty's Garage (now known as the Moonshine Speed Shop). What I didn't mention was all the double-signed memorabilia that would arrive for me in the boxes ... used pistons, valve covers, hemi parts, etc., most bearing Richard's and his brother / mechanic Maurice's signatures.

Straight up, I'm so disappointed in my favorite Nascar driver right now for jumping on the liberal bandwagon in supporting and condoning the actions of a Terrorist Organization that I've been thinking REALLY hard about just letting it all go.

It's abundantly sad the organization has chosen to alienate its true lifelong fan base in favor of Political Correctness, first by caving in to Bubba's demand to remove the Confederate Flag and now associating the beloved #43 with the likes of BLM.

The only way they may survive is by resurrecting Dale Earnhardt, eliminating the import cars and pushing that BLM abomination to the back parking lot forever.

29665552_10155603535463512_8273263382466844097_o.jpg

20190325_155135.jpg

The old adage "familiarity breeds contempt" still holds true.
People will always finally show their real character,O lack of it,
In this case.

Auto Transport Service
Back