• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is this cover and where can I get it?

adam83

Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
In the picture below you will see a wheel well on my 71 charger. There are 3 service openings. 1 to the left, it takes a metal cover and two screws which I have. The 2 openings to the right are both covered by one large cover, a plastic or thick paper type material with many small pins to hold it in place.. my large cover is very old and falling apart, where can I find a new one? What is it called? I found the pins at year one, but not the cover..

P1020054_zps4a8dbf55.gif
P1020055_zps3ca02946.jpg

In the picture below you will see a wheel well on my 71 charger. There are 3 service openings. 1 to the left, it takes a metal cover and two screws which I have. The 2 openings to the right are both covered by one large cover, a plastic or thick paper type material with many small pins to hold it in place.. my large cover is very old and falling apart, where can I find a new one? What is it called? I found the pins at year one, but not the cover..

P1020054_zps4a8dbf55.gif
P1020055_zps3ca02946.jpg
I have fab my own from 1/8 rubber cloth, like the ones used for gaskets. work fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back