• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this

747mopar

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
10 years of my car being apart has wreaked havoc on my memory. DSCN8655.jpg

69 Charger, I have one from a 68 RR and this one from my charger???????? I thought license plate light as well but they are completely different, the wires are brittle like it was exterior or engine compartment.

Turn signal light or backup light . . . looks like to me ? ? ? ?

I'll have to dig up one of mine to see what they look like . . .

I don't think it goes to your car.

I don't think it goes to your car.
You might be right, I guess it doesn't matter because I won't be using whatever it is anyways "just wanted to know". It does seam weird that I had a RR and now a charger and have two of these????

You might be right, I guess it doesn't matter because I won't be using whatever it is anyways "just wanted to know". It does seam weird that I had a RR and now a charger and have two of these????

Maybe you have one of mine lol. I have a Road Runner and a Charger and don't think I have one like it.

Whenever I used to ask my grandpa what something was and he didn't know, he always told me it was "off of an airplane." If I questioned that, he would say "its not on an airplane is it?" This advice might apply here.

I would bet on the license plate light.

it's one of them thar pu**y magnets

Dang . . . I've been missing one of those thingys all my life ! ! !

Might need to buy it from 747Mopar . . . uh . . . if he'll sell one . . . ( grin )

69 Charger, I have one from a 68 RR and this one from my charger???????? I thought license plate light as well but they are completely different, the wires are brittle like it was exterior or engine compartment.

I agree 747 all the license plate lights I've seen for 68-70 b bodies look like this but then again I've never owned a Charger. It looks like a turn signal to me and you have two soooo? But for whatever reason it doesn't look like a 68-70 B-body Mopar part to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJvATp2XgcyoFtnCDuUUvPqYwgGNycsIA8K_XGRSJplLAk7TYu.jpg

it's one of them thar pu**y magnets
If that's what it is "the damn thing is broke".

- - - Updated - - -

Dang . . . I've been missing one of those thingys all my life ! ! !

Might need to buy it from 747Mopar . . . uh . . . if he'll sell one . . . ( grin )
Nah, I'm going to make a necklace out of them, buy a box of condoms and enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 747 all the license plate lights I've seen for 68-70 b bodies look like this but then again I've never owned a Charger. It looks like a turn signal to me and you have two soooo? But for whatever reason it doesn't look like a 68-70 B-body Mopar part to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJvATp2XgcyoFtnCDuUUvPqYwgGNycsIA8K_XGRSJplLAk7TYu.jpg
Your right, that's what my license plate light looks like. I'm really surprised that with the combined knowledge nobody knows.

It looks like the trunk light. Iy should bolt to the dutchman panel strut.

Auto Transport Service
Back