• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your most prized award?

Well I like all my awards... have many 2nd and 3rd places during the cars restoration for "In Progress" class.... but I guess the first show that I entered after completed was the best one so far....

Lou Santiago of Muscle Car TV was there. He rather enjoyed my car and gave me Kudos for it.... I have to admit I had no idea who he was at the time, but i do now... He builds some nice stuff so i was happy to get his compliment and signature.

P1010619.jpg

-RPM
lou was really cool wish he would have stayed with the show

I have a couple for my A-body ute that I'm pretty proud of as it was only ever built as a nice cruiser & have only ever entered 3 shows & that was only to put in my club display to help numbers, so far I've picked up 4 awards. 1 top pickup/ute, 1 seccond pickup/ute, a top 5 overall & I won the assissted 6cylinder class on the dyno.heres a pic of the ute I know its an A-body but I don't think you guys got them so it might be some interest.

20p7fas.gif

aktn49.gif

swr67s.jpg

2z6touv.jpg

mlm5ix.jpg

I do plan for my satellite to be of much higher quality than the ute

2nd place in a demo derby in a field of 40 cars. You guys build them, I'll trash 'em.

My Honorable Discharge From the Navy (Seabees Can Do):sFl_america2:
:yes::eek:ld_school:

Mine most prized awar is the car I take home from the any show I go to and the friendships I've made in doing so.

I quit collecting them when my son stopped wanting to go up and receive the trophy's.
They all were special when my son would get excited about the car winning something and go up and get it on stage.
I myself was never into trophy's or awards.
I've left before the end of more that 1/2 a doz shows that the old GTX had won something or the other in just to beat the traffic home.

Steve congrats on your award as I would be proud of that also ! :yes:
I guess my most prized award is when my son and I got our cars in the Feb/March issue of Mopar Enthuiest. We were in a Father/Son shootout with our friend and his dad. It was great for us. Ron

280366079.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back